Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

17 Year old workout log to competition!

Flat barbell 135 2x15 225 3x8 275-6x pr
Incline db press 105s 3x10
Flat db flys 2 sets
3 sets cable crossovers
declien db press 110s 3x10
calves

Hit arms today
closegrip 2 sets then 1 big dropset
seated hammer curls 55s 2x20
one arm db ext 40lb db 2x20 50x12
seated row sbar curls 60 3x20
skulcruhsers 25 each side 4x25
hit 2 sets cablecurls/pressdowns
1 set alternating db curl failure
1 set db skullcrusher to failure
abs

Did legs yesterday

Back today
bb rows 140-15x, 190 4x12
Seated rows 180-15x, 200 3x10 supersetted with widegrip pulldowns
Db row 110s 4x6
TBAR rows 4 25s-15x, 5-15x, MAJOR DROP 6 plates-FAILURE-5 plates-4 plates ALL FAILURE

That dropset really just made the workout good.. 25's are much bettter to use on tbar rows then 45's

Hey Evan...I'm in too :)

My son is your age and a very dedicated athlete so I know what it takes to put your heart and soul into a sport, especially when everyone else is out partying and eating and being lazy! Great job and much respect to you. You look like you have great genetics, you have a great attitude and I'm confident you'll go as far as you want to in this sport.

Hey Evan...I'm in too :)

My son is your age and a very dedicated athlete so I know what it takes to put your heart and soul into a sport, especially when everyone else is out partying and eating and being lazy! Great job and much respect to you. You look like you have great genetics, you have a great attitude and I'm confident you'll go as far as you want to in this sport.

Thanks a lot!! Glad to have you here. Luckily ive never really been into partying and stuff, and all of my close friends share this lifestyle with me:) and I hope to go very far in bodybuilding.. Competing next year, and I want to get a pro card in my twentys

apparently the gym owner got PISSED at me for bending two bars.. ima lose my temper if he says anything to me. not my damn fault its shitty quality bars

Top Bottom