Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

17 Year old workout log to competition!

About to do some low intensity cardio/mobility work and abbs

This is going to be my diet for the next long while.. Im trying to figure out what works for me, LED all input is appreciated.

Morning shake= 2 cup oats/2 tbspoon pb/ banna/strawberrys/ 2 scoops whey/ice =pre workout meal/ fishoil/creatine
Post workout meal= 2 sweet potatoe 8oz chicken
few hrs later= 1 cup brown rice=8 oz chicken
another shake with 2 scoops later on with glutamine
I usually eat 2 turkey sandwhiches with the shake i just put mustard on them
I also usually have 1 more meal of chicken/rice/veggies
I also eat 10 whole eggs a day

Add some poontang, it's high in protein :). It looks good to me. Good job!

Add some poontang, it's high in protein :). It looks good to me. Good job!

Lololol thanks bro.

Back workout
BBrows 135-15x, 225 3x10
Widegrip pulldowns 4 sets
closegrip pulldowns 3 sets
Seated row 3 sets
Rackpulls supersetted with db row 3 sets
Did abs

Just munched on 1.5 footlong from subway annnnd i dont give a fuck!

Workout wasnt that good at all.. Last night was AWFUL. layed in bed from 12-3am and couldnt sleep because it was so fucking hot. finally fell asleep for 20 minutes, woke up drenched in sweat with a fever. also felt like my heart stopped 3 times last night..

Workout wasnt that good at all.. Last night was AWFUL. layed in bed from 12-3am and couldnt sleep because it was so fucking hot. finally fell asleep for 20 minutes, woke up drenched in sweat with a fever. also felt like my heart stopped 3 times last night..

Tren is one hell of a drug.... Lol jk bro get some vitamin c and hope u feel better soon

Tren is one hell of a drug.... Lol jk bro get some vitamin c and hope u feel better soon

Lolol im glad i feel 100 times better today.. that shit was scary. What is vitamin c supposed to help? jw i havnt really took vitamins in a long time

Vitamin c is suppose to boost your immune system it's recommended to take when you feel like your getting sick or sick it's good to have on hand

Top Bottom