Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

17 Year old workout log to competition!

Shoulders today
Seated db press 45s-15x, 65s-10x, 85s 3x8
Seated barbell press 135 4x10
Side latterals 4 sets
Barbell shrugs 230-15x, 320-15x, 410-12x, 500-10x
Facepulls 3 sets
Rear delt flys 3 sets
Monsterset (standing db shrugs/barblelshrugs/seated reardelt shrugs)
110 dbs 230 barbell and 40 for seated 3 sets

This is going to be my diet for the next long while.. Im trying to figure out what works for me, LED all input is appreciated.

Morning shake= 2 cup oats/2 tbspoon pb/ banna/strawberrys/ 2 scoops whey/ice =pre workout meal/ fishoil/creatine
Post workout meal= 2 sweet potatoe 8oz chicken
few hrs later= 1 cup brown rice=8 oz chicken
another shake with 2 scoops later on with glutamine
I usually eat 2 turkey sandwhiches with the shake i just put mustard on them
I also usually have 1 more meal of chicken/rice/veggies
I also eat 10 whole eggs a day

It is nice being a teenager; you can eat whatever u like! I miss those days haha
Keep up your positive attitude Evan! That's what will get u to your goals! :)

Hey buddy.

Honestly your diet looks good. Esp. for a 17 year old, I'd say maybe some carbs pre workout?

A few more greens wouldn't hurt.

Hey buddy.

Honestly your diet looks good. Esp. for a 17 year old, I'd say maybe some carbs pre workout?

A few more greens wouldn't hurt.

Shit dude I actually love lifting on a empty stomach, but I know its not all that good.. I get around 60 carbs i think preworkout...
with the greens I think greens are great for cutting because they keep you full for a while but Im trying to put on 20lbs so i gotta have a heavy appetite.. But I sometimes eat more greens like whne my parents cook them ill eat them

It is nice being a teenager; you can eat whatever u like! I miss those days haha
Keep up your positive attitude Evan! That's what will get u to your goals! :)

I actually have to watch what I eat somewhat haha.. I put fat on pretty easily I used to be pretty obese actually so ive had to watch my intake somewhat

Aw really? Good for you for losing the weight!
:)

Yeah in 8th grade I think i went from 5'7 200 lbs of fat to a pretty lean 6'0 160 in a few months. Hit a major growth spurt and lost 40 lbs haha

Wait til u go off to college...you'll forget all about high school. Lol
It's good you're bb now, cuz you'll probably stick with it for your lifetime.

See ya later...off to the gym to learn how to go power cleans. I hope it's not crowded. It looks like u need a lot of room to do those lol :)

Yeah I will stick with bodybuilding, its the only thing I have in life haha. Goodluck with the cleans

Top Bottom