Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

17 Year old workout log to competition!

I was one motivated mother fucker today.. The urge to compete is honestly killing me inside.
Incline barbell 135-10, 185-5, 205-5, 225-5 dropset to 185-10 dropset to 135 10. 225 For 5 is still a pr.. I should have hit 6-8 but i was forced to workout early today..
Flat dumbell press 100lb- 2x10, 110sx6
Incline db press 2 sets
dips/peck deck 3 sets

You nailed the incline, good job!
Looks like you were very focused, fo sho.
PR's are awesome motivators!

If you want to compete...why don't you? :)

You nailed the incline, good job!
Looks like you were very focused, fo sho.
PR's are awesome motivators!

If you want to compete...why don't you? :)

Im actually going to compete in npc teens next summer.. The plan is to add around 15-20 lbs of muscle then get shredded. Just trying to build my physique as much as I can right now..

I guess this is why I can lift 7 days a week... All ive done today is eat lift and nap. all day

Not sure if im hitting arms or legs tomorrow.. It will depend on how I feel in the morning

Hit arms today. 2 sets zotman/ropedowns for joint warmup

Closegrip bench 135 2x15, 225- 3x8, 275-3x 1 REP PR 2 REPS WERE PAUSED! 225-8x, 135-15x
Spidercurls 35 each side 3x8
One arm tri extentions 45 lb dbs 4x8 each arm
Seated hammer curls 45s 3x20 60s-12x
Rope/straightbar pushdowns 4 sets
Seated barbell curl 4 sets

Had a really good workout, because I was pissed off. The gym owner went on vacation for 12 days and I took care of the whole gym for him in that time.. And the dickhead didnt even say thank you. He bitched at me as soon as I walked in the gym though for not doing something right.. So I started off legs in a rage.
Squats 135-5x, 225-5x, 315 5x5 deep paused reps 365 3x3 paused in the hole. I didnt squat for a long time and my squat really has gone down, but my form is spot on now and it wasnt back in the day.
Legpress 5 plates-15x, 6 plates-20x, 7 plates-10x, 8 plates-8x, 8 plates plus 50=5 reps 50 lb pr and the legpress at the gym I go to is much harder then other ones, its more elevated.
Leg ext/hamstring curls

I want more feedback on my physique like what I should work on more.. try to get better.. And dieting help.. You want me eating every 2 hrs but im not sure what to eat.. Going to need your help :)

You remind me of my girlfriend..

Been eating ilke crazy.. weights at 231 atm, stil have 4 visible abs and pretty damn vascular

Top Bottom