Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

17 Year old workout log to competition!

Yeah, I'll stick with 8ius every day for about a year and see how i go. Might up it depending on Steven, but I've financially worked out everything to have enough for 8ius a day so upping it I'd have to look over everything.
You natural?

Yeah natural for now I've used some in the past but I think it was bunk feel better natural anyway 8ius add in some slin and you'd blow up

Yeah natural for now I've used some in the past but I think it was bunk feel better natural anyway 8ius add in some slin and you'd blow up

Good Man U a monster for a natural guy haha! I was 220lb before I started my first cycle this year. Now 250 shooting for 300lb.

I might actually chuck in some humalog r post workout with my meal to help flush the nutrients into the Muscle. Also would keep my looking full

Good Man U a monster for a natural guy haha! I was 220lb before I started my first cycle this year. Now 250 shooting for 300lb.

I might actually chuck in some humalog r post workout with my meal to help flush the nutrients into the Muscle. Also would keep my looking full

Just be safe with that stuff man have buddies that have od but they weren't smart. And thanks a ton man just bust my ass and eat like a horse

Hit chest today
Flat bench 135-20 185-20 225-15 275-10 295-5 315-5 335-1 365-1 225-15
In line 225 5x5
Flat db 105 3x10
Decline barbell 225 2x15 275-10
Lots of flys and ISO after

Cutting again got up to 246 lbs. going to be following a George Farrah type of cut.. 60/30/10 or 60/25/15 gonna shred it up hitting 500-600 carbs

I'm right behind ya big man!! Been getting the " u have got huge " statement from Ppl I have not seen in months !! Got 4 more weeks the. Switching things up for the cut ! What bf u say u are at now ...At the peak of ur bulk? I'm right where top abs are barley visible 😰
But the strength when i get like this is amazing hit 450 on squat ( parallel ) for 13 reps but almost lost my soul in the process

I'm right behind ya big man!! Been getting the " u have got huge " statement from Ppl I have not seen in months !! Got 4 more weeks the. Switching things up for the cut ! What bf u say u are at now ...At the peak of ur bulk? I'm right where top abs are barley visible 😰
But the strength when i get like this is amazing hit 450 on squat ( parallel ) for 13 reps but almost lost my soul in the process

I'd say bf is 15 or so super veiny but abs lost visible at end if day. Ya man my strength doesn't go up to much in a bulk I do bulks for sanity lol

Ha yea the night time is where the abs diminish !!

Sanity is a key player in my book keep the stress hormones at bay

Ha yea the night time is where the abs diminish !!

Sanity is a key player in my book keep the stress hormones at bay

I'm just starting to get a mindset that there's no real need for a bulk and just eat around maintance and slowly make progress

Cut has been going very well strength is slightly going up and down 8 lbs

Top Bottom