Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

17 Year old workout log to competition!

Bout to post some leg pics, dont want you people thinking i just do upperbody

I have two huge dreams with bodybuilding.. To get sponsored by universal, and to get a procard!

idk how to tinypic.. Dont feel like learning either lol

Okay, here I am. You want my honest opinion, so here it goes. I think you have the genetics and the dedication to go far in the BBing arena, I do. But you need to adjust a few things in your training. You do entirely too many sets, especially for someone who is natural. I believe you are overtraining, which is counterproductive. You are young so you probably can get away with doing a few more sets then us old people can. However, I believe if you would cut back on some sets and took a day or two off a week you would grow like a weed. Remember, the growing process takes place outside the gym. Just adjust a few things and you will definitely be on your way...

Okay, here I am. You want my honest opinion, so here it goes. I think you have the genetics and the dedication to go far in the BBing arena, I do. But you need to adjust a few things in your training. You do entirely too many sets, especially for someone who is natural. I believe you are overtraining, which is counterproductive. You are young so you probably can get away with doing a few more sets then us old people can. However, I believe if you would cut back on some sets and took a day or two off a week you would grow like a weed. Remember, the growing process takes place outside the gym. Just adjust a few things and you will definitely be on your way...

I sleep 10 hours everynight and eat like a lunatic though.. I feel like my body adaps well, and if I feel like my cns is fucked i take a day off.. I have a easy way to see if im overtrained.. i put 225 on a bar and hold it and time it, then in a week or so i do it again and if I cant hold it longer I know im overtrained..

I sleep 10 hours everynight and eat like a lunatic though.. I feel like my body adaps well, and if I feel like my cns is fucked i take a day off.. I have a easy way to see if im overtrained.. i put 225 on a bar and hold it and time it, then in a week or so i do it again and if I cant hold it longer I know im overtrained..

Okay, that's fine. You wanted my opinion and I gave it to you. You know your body better than anyone. If it's not broke, don't fix it...

Top Bottom