Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

17 Year old workout log to competition!

I hear you man I fight to not have off days, but its your days off with rest you grow. But 224lbs you know what you are doing lol I saw your epi log get locked did you finish it up or decide to stop?

Ill only talk about this once, I ran the epi and stopped on week 2, started to get gyno symptoms and it wasnt worth it to me, I am natural, and I did not gain anything off of epi becasue I stopped it so early, sorry I cant talk much about this it is the rules.. But no I did not finish it.

Good to know man and sorry I don't want either of us to get in trouble or this log to get locked either lol hopefully the Gyno subsided tho

I'm in to follow bud. Have any current pics to throw up? Your stats are very impressive, and even more impressive considering your age. You've obviously been blessed with a genetic gift, it's nice to see you are taking advantage of it.

Uhm.. let me look! My phone recently got picture taking off because alltell is retarded. But let me lookView attachment 108773

17 year old 315 shrugs - YouTube
Thats the only real recent ones.. Sorry it doesnt really give you a good estimate of my physique.. Ill try to get pics from a friends phone later on

Good haha I shave mine with a straight razor now it's way too hot for that mop shit you had growing

How far out is the comp you're shooting for?

Uhm.. let me look! My phone recently got picture taking off because alltell is retarded. But let me lookView attachment 108773

17 year old 315 shrugs - YouTube
Thats the only real recent ones.. Sorry it doesnt really give you a good estimate of my physique.. Ill try to get pics from a friends phone later on

You have a bright future ahead of you bro. Definitely interested in any other better pics if you get a chance

You have a bright future ahead of you bro. Definitely interested in any other better pics if you get a chance

Thank you! I hope to have a future in bodybuilding. I know I can do it.. I have the drive. And I will try to get better pics soon

Agreed with Rick man better base than some of these veterans out here, if you get to 240 then juice when your older, bro you would be nasty lmao

Top Bottom