Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

160 pounds and 15+ inch arms 16 and a half inch calves, weird?

Krazykat

160 pounds and 15+ inch arms 16 1/2 inch calves, natural! weird?

Are these stats weird, about 11-12% bf and 5ft 8 by the way. I know some guy with em!

Chris

Last edited:
I think you're weird...you double-posting punk...

hehe jk...
by the way, all you have to do is bump your post, if it is getting moved down the stack...and you still want more responses

Re: is it weird

Krazykat said:
what I mean is aren`t those arms and calves rather big for that weight?

yes they are, i got it like that. when i am like 145-200 my arms and calves want to stay in the 16" range and just get bigger looking, but don't tape bigger. so it is weird. they sort of "lag behind" now in a way...at least the arms.....but when i am 145-150 they look kinda big for how skinny i am, like when i was a kid this was so..in HS. i always have 16" neck and 16" calves and 16" arms going from like 30 lbs swing at least. at least its proportionate.....but the arms should be bigger by far when i get up around 190 or more.

so rather big

So rather big for that weight it seems.

Its like Arnold seemed huge for 6ft 2 235 pounds didn`t he. I know his legs were rather light. I think the heaviness of one`s bone structure has a lot to do with it.

Re: so rather big

Krazykat said:
I think the heaviness of one`s bone structure has a lot to do with it.

yes, bone structure is #1 in that regard. i got long arms (w/ small bones) for my shorter height. so they are "bigger" when i am "smaller", and "smaller" when i am "bigger". lol. :D

well shit I must be weird too then, I'm 160lbs too and I have 17 1/4" arms and almost 17" calves...I better gain some more weight so I won't be a big weirdo :alien:

Top Bottom