Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

151 lb 17 year old trying to get to 170 lbs.

'89-LX-5.0

Hey all, I want to thank everyone for helping me so far. For the past 2 months i have been working on cutting( and i have to say for my size i am pleased). I have a hard lean look that i really like; but after i maxed out last week, I have decided that it is time i put on some good muscle weight.

My maxes were:
Bench: 215 and Parallel squat :285.

Guys I need all the advice i can get. Do i need to eat a lot later at night to put on weight? How many times a day should i eat? ECT....
So thanks in advance for all the tips!!!
Chris

Eat 9 times per day:

5 solids and 4 liquids.

You must eat several times a day. . .no questions asked.

carbs, fats, and proteins

i am eighteen, 395 bench, 540 squat 505 dead. \

what are u takin if anything?

djblaze111 said:
i am eighteen, 395 bench, 540 squat 505 dead. \

what are u takin if anything?

Its all about training, diet, and rest. . .not what you are taking in terms of supplements or AS.

Takeing:
V12
Advocare's POS 2, POS 1, Catalyst, CORe plex multivitamin. Ripped fuel Extreme directly post workout. EAS' advantage drinks.

thats about it.

I do squat and SLDL 2 times a week. I have been eating like a animal for the past 2-3 days. I just weighed myself and i am up to 155ish now. So 5 pounds in a few days doesnt sound to bad.

I just dont want to become fat . I would like to keep my abs if possible, but they arent a must. Would i be ok if i continue to do crunches and stuff.
Thanks!
chris

no such thing as spot reduction, your not going to be able to target your abs and keep fat off them...you must gain fat to gain muscle .... dont worry about it, its way harder to gain muscle than to lose fat.

here is what work's for me, i'm not as lean as i have been, i am two fifty plus or minus five, six foot one inch, 39 inch waist. i train three days on one day off, eat between three and four hundred grams of protein, try to keep carbs clean and low. i do abs everyday, don't have em but i do em. now if you want to gain weight, why the thermogenics (ripped fuel) that will make you lose weight. i am on my second cycle of dbol winstrol and proviron i kicked it off with some omna with the dbol. i would stay all natural as long as possible. try branched chain amino acids, creatine glutomine.

here is some stuff i forgot to mention:

I am 5'10 tops. I take the ripped fuel only before my lifts for the killer boost in energy. I dont take them any other time though. I am all natural and I intend to stay that way for a while. Plus sometime in the next year I will have to take a military physical, and i dont want anything to show up. :)
Thanks
cain

eat eat eat, train and most importantly rest. you don't grow in the gym, you grow outside of the gym.

Top Bottom