Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1010 bench press

lol I love what people consider "impressive" and unimpressive..Knee wraps? 250 lbs.....put the pipe DOWN!! Squat Suit 500lbs of force....? really....the material isn't placing force upon the weight. It may help to support the weight a little..Whenever I went over 1k on leg press I use knee wraps and I could feel the wraps for sure. saying a 1200 lb squat is 600 lbs because he has a knee wrap and a weight belt and a squat suit? he had a volkswagon on his shoulders the belt kept his spine aligned the wraps kept his knee's from exploding with 1 thousand 2 hundred lbs of forced added to the normal load of his probably close to 3oo lb body. It's impressive imo...Raw is Raw....That's like saying saggy tits are ok...Stick a bra on them they look good right? @#$# that I want perky!

Just my .02

Last edited:
impressive but he really doesnt have to bring it down to far due to the fact his chest is like a huge mound, but its more than i can ever do haha

Some really sickly impressive lifts throughout this entire thread no matter which way or form you look at it :evil: That strong man's shoulder training is insane to mention one!

Top Bottom