Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

10 year weight lifting plan

Pettyme

I am brainstorming my 10 year weight lifting plan. for one I think the key is finding a good gym to workout at. what suggestions would you recommend for me to find a place? the next is what program would you recommend I try? I have been lifting for a year so far and honestly it has been clueless lifting, like i will just follow someone at the gym around copycatting what they are doing.

I am brainstorming my 10 year weight lifting plan. for one I think the key is finding a good gym to workout at. what suggestions would you recommend for me to find a place? the next is what program would you recommend I try? I have been lifting for a year so far and honestly it has been clueless lifting, like i will just follow someone at the gym around copycatting what they are doing.

So you haven't brain stormed a thing.

check out the stickies above. simple compound programs and split routines are bread and butter

when it comes to a gym, my advice is one within 10-15 minutes. i used to workout at one 45 minutes away with traffic and it was too time consuming although it was nice to get out of the house

Check out a bunch of the youtube fitness guys with basic plans. Then you can take what you like from each one and make your own.

Top Bottom