Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

10 x 10

sharkmaster

Im thinking of starting a 10x10 routine... main reason is that i have a nagging chest/shoulder injury that seems to act up when using heavy weight... in the 80-90% 1rm. 10x10 being more in the 50-60% range I think would be good to go... I want to break it down to just the barrbell and keep it simple. I was thinking of working out mon wed fri or every other day. I was thinking one day bench and rows off the floor 10x10 take a rest day then clean and press and squat 10x10 take a rest day and repeat... i would do deads but think 10x10 is too much reps for the lower back especially ever 4 days and think the rows cleans n squats would have it coverd. Do you guys thinks this would be a decent routine? it sux having injuries! heavy lifting is out the window but i have to keep going with what i got. Im hoping this could be a way for me to lift estimating my 10x10 to be 60% my max without having to actually hit it! lol it sucks cause I still want to think big numbers even if i dont hit them... The main pro id see is that i would doubt id hurt myself on a 60% 1rm lift not to mention every gym has a barbell. the con i see is lack of variety. If i can make gains well that wont bother me but i wounder if id need to swap exercises often on this type of routine?

Top Bottom