Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

10 pounds of muscle per year, REALISTIC?

You can NOT maintain a 10lb lean muscle growth rate year after year naturally. You WILL come to a point where unless AS is introduced you will grow no more. Its called reaching your maximum genetic potential. AS can assist in breaking through this barrier, but naturally gains do cease. It sucks, but if your going to lift naturally you have to be realistic. Can you gain 10lbs a year for 1,2 matbe 3 years, sure you can, however it will come to a halt. It is this reason that you dont see heavywieght BB pros who are all natural, why, because they do not exist.

lean mass.....

"We are talking about pure, lean muscle. If you gained that much lean muscle, which sounds pretty hard to believe then you must be a Pro BB???"

ummmmmm...no, that isnt the point. I did gain on the average 10 lbs a year for the first few years of training.
My starting and current stats

Starting- 6'2" 160lbs
Current 6'"3 270lbs

Am I ripped currrently? no- was I ripped when I started nope.

AS to competition I am currently doing on of those maxformation contests, edeavouring to add another 10lbs of muscle while reducing my BF- to get more thickness and then ripping it up.

Your first couple of years training, it's very possible. As you get older, you will platuea, and be lucky to gain 2lbs of muscle per year. I assume you're talking "naturally".

Top Bottom