Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

$10,000 on equipment

uber44

What are the items you would buy if someone gave you that amount with the stipulation you have to use it all on strength equipment?

Let's see...

A monolift, a power rack, a lat pulldown, cable crossover, Texas power bar, safety squat bar, deadlift bar, lots of plates, a set of dumbells, glute ham machine, reverse hyper, and competition bench.

I think that would cover it.

Are you just wondering what our wishlists are, or are you buying eqiupment for a gym, or your home gym or what? If it's your home gym you might go for different stuff than you would if you're starting a private gym or a bigger gym.

Just wondering,
I did get a bigger bonus then what I had thought, but I owe a ton of bills and ccard.... I was thinking reverse hyper any opinions on the different models out there?, a used pullover machine (I know not a popular choice here but I ve always wanted one), used curl and nautilus double chest can get these 3 machines used for about $1,100. Also a rackable cambered bar, Safety Squat, and weight vest. Already have GHR, Buffalo Bar, Cambered Bench, Texas Power Bar, Rack, Hip belt....

redleg said:
a monolift and rev hyper are a must for any wish list
yep
powerrack- and pretty much what the project said . I personally would not get a pullover machine though

Top Bottom