Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1 Muscle group....1 Machine = sucks !!!!!

I had the exact same problem. Severe bicep tendonitis. I never felt a pump in my right pec because my shoulder was always in so much pain. I bet if someone presses their thumb or finger in the top of your bicep tendon on your shoulder, you'll drop like a fly it hurts so much? I had to get surgery and they performed a bicep tenodesis. They cut the bicep tendon and reattach it 1/2-1" lower in the humerus. I know you don't want surgery but that's the only way it'll ever get better. They told me to rest and stay away from weights, throwing, etc but no matter how many weeks I did, it'd always come back. It even hurt and throbbed when I was running long distances during cardio. PM me if you have any questions bro...good luck!

I had the exact same problem. Severe bicep tendonitis. I never felt a pump in my right pec because my shoulder was always in so much pain. I bet if someone presses their thumb or finger in the top of your bicep tendon on your shoulder, you'll drop like a fly it hurts so much? I had to get surgery and they performed a bicep tenodesis. They cut the bicep tendon and reattach it 1/2-1" lower in the humerus. I know you don't want surgery but that's the only way it'll ever get better. They told me to rest and stay away from weights, throwing, etc but no matter how many weeks I did, it'd always come back. It even hurt and throbbed when I was running long distances during cardio. PM me if you have any questions bro...good luck!

thanks for the input bro.

Have you investigated KAATSU modality training? You can cause less limb blood flow and use light weights with maximum intensity on the muscles. Read up on it. There is an institute in Tokyo in which its founder has a whole training program that is utilized in the medical industry.

Last edited by a moderator:
I had same problem doc told me surgery was my only option. He said I wouldn't lift for six months plus I said fuck that I worked around it for six months an started slowly working DB inclines in that was two years ago no pain an I'm back to lifting heavy just no BB flat bench that's what started the whole problem I went an had MRI few months back an it healed on its on that's my experience

Top Bottom