Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

*Best Mass-Builder For BACK?*

*Which made the biggest difference?*

• Deadlifts

Votes: 65 34.9%
  • Chins

Votes: 41 22.0%
  • Bentover Rows

Votes: 47 25.3%
  • T-Bar Rows

Votes: 10 5.4%
  • Dumbbell Rows

Votes: 10 5.4%
  • Pullovers

Votes: 2 1.1%
  • Cable Rows

Votes: 3 1.6%
  • Cable Pulldowns

Votes: 6 3.2%

• Total voters
as soon as i started doing consistent chins all of a sudden i had lats. So i vote chins

EDIT: oh wow, I thought this thread had just been posted in, threads have been randomly popping up for me lately that havent been posted in for months.

as soon as i started doing consistent chins all of a sudden i had lats. So i vote chins

EDIT: oh wow, I thought this thread had just been posted in, threads have been randomly popping up for me lately that havent been posted in for months.

Yeah I guess someone votes in the polls and it pops back up. Deadlifts for me for sure, then weighted pullups.:D

Definitely deadlifts. I don't really even work my back that much, but it's huge and it's a V shape despite my huge gut in the front.

Deadlift, barbell rows, dumbell rows. I'd do pullups, but I'm not strong enough to pull my weight.

bent over rows. ( strict form with full range of motion )

hammer strength overhead unilateral rows ( ultra strict form and no full extension at bottom )

hammer strength mid unilateral rows ( less strict form and no full extension at bottom )

cable pulley lat pulldown w/ close grip handle ( all the way to sternum with full stretch at top )

Barbell Rows
One Arm DB Rows
Chinups and pullups
Deadlifts

Apart from the barbell rows, because strangely I feel it's a very awkward motion, I like this split for back.

priity much my back workout which totally transformed my back was,
deads from shins heay
pull ups/wide grip/closer grip
dumbell rows one arm,

after a few weeks i switched to deads from the floor and i found them so much easier to go heavy because of the technique perfected from the shins
and now i alternate between heavy deads full motion and rack pulls, always heavy! and ive developed a nice thick back with all bullshit aside it worked

Top Bottom