Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

*Best Mass-Builder For BACK?*

*Which made the biggest difference?*

• Deadlifts

Votes: 65 34.9%
  • Chins

Votes: 41 22.0%
  • Bentover Rows

Votes: 47 25.3%
  • T-Bar Rows

Votes: 10 5.4%
  • Dumbbell Rows

Votes: 10 5.4%
  • Pullovers

Votes: 2 1.1%
  • Cable Rows

Votes: 3 1.6%
  • Cable Pulldowns

Votes: 6 3.2%

• Total voters
deads and bent over rows....

:mad:
smiley_1.gif
talk is cheap

Monstar

I do heavy dumbell pullovers. I think stretch position movements are invaluable to muscle size and strength. 2 techniques I use are,

1 Use the stretch position movemen as your second movement. When you perform the exercise stay in the stretch position for about a second or 2. This technique always seems to lead to some deep soreness the next day. Which leads me to believe, that it is incorporating fibers deeper in the muscle.

2 Use the stretch position movement first. Utilize a regular tempo, but do a double impact or 1 1/4 rep style. Then move to a contracted or midrange movement like a chinup.

These 2 techniques have really helped me to strengthen all my laging bodyparts. And increase all the other ones as well.

i would say deadlifts for lower back and t-bar rows for upper,my reason for this is i have never been able to do chins until this week which was a big milestone for me and i feel by adding so much on my t-bar rows i can lift my self now and deadlifts damn they make ya strong

No one here performs good mornings anymore? It is still very good for lower back development. I have two thick little bulges right above my ass because of goodmornings.

blood_drinker said:
No one here performs good mornings anymore? It is still very good for lower back development. I have two thick little bulges right above my ass because of goodmornings.

I love good mornings, but I do them w/ my hamstrings. I feel they are unsurpassed for developing the entire posterior chain.

Top Bottom