Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

*|*|*|* need to get BIGGER (MUCH BIGGER)

nacius

This is what I do now, and below is what I want:

I work out at the gym 4 days a week for one hour. Each time I target two main muscle groups.
I also swim 2500 yards 5 days a week for cardio.
I have a thin build, naturally.

I want to be able to put on more muscle (much more). Should I keep on doing what I am doing or do you suggest a change?
I have only been doing this routine for 2 months and I only started lifting weights 7 months ago.

I appreciate any suggestions.

You may be doing too much cardio. What is your diet like?

The only way to gain weight, muscle or fat, is to consume more cals. than you burn.

Fuel_90 said:
You may be doing too much cardio. What is your diet like?

The only way to gain weight, muscle or fat, is to consume more cals. than you burn.

Couldn't have said it better myself.

I would suggest writing down your calorie intake for a few days to see how many calories your really taking in... For someone naturally skinny I would suggest 16-20* your bodyweight. If your taking in that many calories, and enough protein, and still not gaining any weight, then increase your calories by a couple hundred until your gaining around a pound or 2 a week.

Also try training every bodypart 1-2x per week no more than that with HEAVY BASIC COMPOUND exercises. As a hardgainer deadlifts, squats, heavy rows, and bench presses, along with chins, should all be cornerstones in your routine. Good luck bro!!
:D:D
Try asking specific questions like giving your stats, telling us all about your routine, so we can help you acheive better results.

Top Bottom