Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

**Can you lose strength/muscle?**

benchmaniac2

If you need to take time out for injury, can you lose strength/muscle?

I am going to stop benching for a few weeks due to pain in both my shoudlers when i do it, will i get worse or stay the same?

p.s. Has nayone had this problem with their shoulders before? Its not a muscular pain.

Hello Essex boy! I woz from Romford! Live in London noow ....... anyway , as to your question, yeah you will losse strength, i was training hard for 8months, pressing around 92kg, im only 64kg myself ..... took a 2month break, and it dropped to like 80 max!! ... thing is you regain muscle a hell of a lot faster then you do building it, so i woz bak on form in 2months good training. hope that helps fella.

------------------
"i said empty your mind. B formless shapless like water. U put water in a cup, it becomes the cup, u put water in a bottle it becomes the bottle. Now water can flow or it can crash ... b water my freind" - Bruce Lee

I had hernia surgery , I was out 3 months and I was terrified I would lose size and strength. They key is drink a ridiculous amount of protein shakes.

Don't worry you will appear to shrink, but muscle has memory, you''ll \get back in a groove in 2 weeks

Top Bottom