Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

*** Powerlifting vs. Bodybuilding Routine ***

evilution79

Anyone here has a powerlifting routine? Post the routine and tell us how its going for ya.

I was thinking of switching over to a powerlifting routine to add mass, since u never see small powerlifters. That means no working out arms, and just concentrating on deads, squats, bench, snatch and jerks, ect.

If you've seen the "getting big is simple" routine, I follow that one. So far i've had good results. Ive been using powerlifting methods in my training for about four months, I like it much better. It is simpler and gives me a chance to lift some heavier weights.

Powerlifting is different than bodybuilding as well as olympic lifting. Powerlifters do not wish to become bigger just like the olympic lifters as they both play the numbers game of weight lifted vs bodyweight. Doesn't really matter to a bodybuilder.

Olympic and powerlifting is very complicated and a full routine can only be built over time to suit your needs. I will tell you that it does require a lot of time in the gym and a good volume of the core and aux lifts. Check out deepsquatter.com

B True

Good Advice B True

------------------
m.pstm.8106.e.jpg

"I'm having an old friend for dinner."

Top Bottom