Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

**** Lifting Video for 2010 ***

Hmm...interesting

I learned quite a few things in this thread

One thing I disagree with -I love my bench...wouldnt give it up for anything
No one is asking you to give it up for anything. You asked me a question so I answered it that is all :)

No one is asking you to give it up for anything. You asked me a question so I answered it that is all :)

yeah I love my bench too can't wait to get to 315. Personally I think there is no denying that bench gives you massive upper body strength, maybe there are better lifts but still.

Sl: My fat grips are going to get here thursday too:), along with a hoodie and 2 bands. Can't wait to use the bands too. Thanks a ton for showing me that bargain too, I love free shipping!

yeah I love my bench too can't wait to get to 315. Personally I think there is no denying that bench gives you massive upper body strength, maybe there are better lifts but still.

Sl: My fat grips are going to get here thursday too:), along with a hoodie and 2 bands. Can't wait to use the bands too. Thanks a ton for showing me that bargain too, I love free shipping!

I can't wait!

Did you sign up for their newsletter? They run weekly sales/specials.

Thanks everyone for the comments and advice from last year, we will be working on a new one soon going bigger and better then ever!

So stay tuned or subscribe youtube.com/bsaint

Top Bottom