Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

**** Lifting Video for 2010 ***

everyone has their methods and forms, but when you start getting a certain size, range of motion and a lot of the form goes to shit, look at cutler and most of these guys lift in the gym... they do a lot of weight in small concetrated spurts. It's obviously working for them and him, so do what works for you. No disrespect I think was intended by anyone and that's fine, but calling them quater squats ... please. have someone film your workout and post a video of it.... because going back and watching it you will most likely be embarased by your own form, weight and size.
You would be surprised at the amount of videos I put up in my journal...and I lift a reasonably decent amount of weight while I am at it as well.

Not on bench you don't.................

Sorry I couldn't help it :( :D
Well actually my youtube channel does have bench vids. I don't do it often, but I do have bench vids of me playing with 225. It's not much but I was locking it out at least....:D

Well actually my youtube channel does have bench vids. I don't do it often, but I do have bench vids of me playing with 225. It's not much but I was locking it out at least....:D

NEVER lock out on bench bro....only if it's competition...but locking out during training will fuck up your elbows

NEVER lock out on bench bro....only if it's competition...but locking out during training will fuck up your elbows
I don't train flat bench press anymore, bro but thanks for the tip. I am not a powerlifter. All I care about are Deadlifts, Front Squats and Strict Overhead Press. Currently my total is 500/315/185=1000 but I aim to reach 2000 in this lifetime :)

Thanks for the heads up though :)

I don't train flat bench press anymore, bro but thanks for the tip. I am not a powerlifter. All I care about are Deadlifts, Front Squats and Strict Overhead Press. Currently my total is 500/315/185=1000 but I aim to reach 2000 in this lifetime :)

What are your lifting goals for the next lifetime lol? Are you gonna be reincarnated as the next kk?

And wtf about not locking out on bench?

What are your lifting goals for the next lifetime lol? Are you gonna be reincarnated as the next kk?

And wtf about not locking out on bench?
I want to be reincarnated as Kratos....then I can outlift anyone at anything!

so you are a selective bodybuilder??

I'm not sure I understand it, since you're not a powerlifter....

Top Bottom