Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

(the_king)) needs some help!

Alright boys, he's 16, lol.....think back to when you were 16. Would making a gay handle be the worst thing you did?? Me neither, lol.....lets give the kid a break, he is asking for legit advice about a good activity.

King, do you play any other sports?

Thanks for the information biggt and sgtslaughter. I guess creatine is a waste.
I might aswell just eat chicken,steak and other kinds of high protien food.
Actually.. I'm 145 as I checked today, I cant really say im MUSCULAR but i am slightly toned. I have a little gut i belive is from all the weightloss. I will stick to what you guys said and follow it

As for the sports, yes I do play sports.
I was on the football team, and wrestling team.
Football team finished and I did not join wrestling this year because my ankle is very risky, I've broken it two times and it still hurts. Which now comes to powerlifting, Im really exicted to workout again, It starts this monday.. I'll keep you guys posted on how im doing and I will post my schedaul of lifting once I get it. By the way, holtz.. I went oversease to my hoem country and in their food, there is no OIL wat so ever, so ya :p. Lost about 70 pounds in 3 months or so, stopped drinking pop, and most important thing MCDONALDS. I mostly eat what my mom cooks which is chicken breast, white rice(is this bad? brown rice is obviously better), fish, steak and other stuff :p

Thanks for the help!!!! appericate it

As you said, brown rice would be logically the better choice. On a 'bodybuilding board' there will be plenty of "175 pound monsters" telling you that white rice is junk, it's sugar, it'll make you fat, and it's the devil, and to live on minimal amounts of yams and brown rice......but you'll be fine. You'll be the one making progress while they do not get bigger or stronger as the years pass. Don't sweat diet micromanagement unless you want to stand on a BB stage. Mom's dinner will be fine, in fact have 2-3 helpings.

hanks for the tip, Yeah I actually do have 2-3 servings from my moms food. its just too good, heh :p One question.. I know this might sound dumb but....
are chips really that bad? I read the back of them, and it doesnt look halfbad actually? I'm talking about Chester's hot fries. Here's the info on the back of them. I know its a junk food sorta type but i COULDNT resist it but monday, I will start a protien only diet (well you know wat i mean)!
but heres the info on the back of it :
total fat 7g
sat fat. 1.5g
soduium 240mg
total carbs 15g
sugars less then 1g
protien 2g( heh protien!! )

is this really bad? I just ate 2 bags of them 7/8oz. small bags. I feel really bad for eating them.

Well, so long as you're eating what you need in terms of wholesome foods, and you're not trying to drop pounds, they should be harmless enough so long as you don't make a habbit out of it. They are just empty calories. Totally worthless garbage from a nutritional standpoint. Just make sure you eat what you need to eat from wholesome sources.

And......don't feel bad for eating them, don't be a girl, lol.

Yeah, I guess your right.
lol dont be a girl :p, got ya!
Does pushups have an impact on your benchpress.
I know this may sound weak but I do
10 when i wake up.
10 when i goto sleep
10 in between tv shows or when im bored.
I also take multivitamens from Onesource: Teens.( < I know this doesnt, or does it?).

Last time I've bencehd was before ramadan(october) which was 135. I also think that during ramadan(fasting) I've lost muscle because of this but I'm not gonna bitch about it.I will continue to benchpress what i can and get stronger!

Well, actually.. I'm in pefect health condition. I'm not sick or anything. You could say 70pounds in 4months actually. :p

Top Bottom