Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

!Beginner advice needed!

peter8581

Hi guys.

I need some advice on my work out plan. I started working out a little more than a month ago. The first few weeks I did not really know what I was doing, but I started getting on a plan about 3 weeks ago.

Anyway. I am 5,8 140 pounds, 19 years old
I am looking to get bigger and fuller and I want to get really defined, especially in the ABS area. I have this 1 1/2inch piece of fat right below my belly button going across my waist(REALLY want to get rid of it), but otherwise I am pretty thin.

This is the plan I have been working on the last few weeks

Day 1: chest legs
Day 2: Shoulders back abs
Day 3: bis tris and forearms

I do this Monday-Friday and repeat the cycle when I finish it as the days go on. Then I take weekends off and continue the cycle where I left off, So I only hit 2 muscle groups twice a week, and different ones each week.
A friend of mine told me I am not giving my muscles enough time to rest. So that’s essentially why I came here for advice.

I have only week days that I can get to the gym so I wanted to know if anyone had a better plan that would suit me for Monday- Friday, 5 days a week. Also if anyone has any suggestions on my diet based on my weight, size, age, and what I would like to accomplish, that would be great.

You may want to check out the MaxOT program from ast (www.ast-ss.com). Its a good place to start. Good info, and so far it is working well for me. You have to reg at the web site, but its a small hassle for a good free program

peter - realize one thing since you said your goals are both to have a nice set of abs and also to build a fuller physique. you can't do both at the same time if you already have some fat around your waist. if you want to get fuller, you need to eat like a horse and bulk up. this will put some fat on you and won't help your 6pack goal out at all. typically to see abs you need to be below 10% BF...set a goal for yourself as in how much bigger you'd like to get while having a 6pack...say 175lbs with visible abs. to do this naturally, you'll have to eat and eat and eat and train hard and get up to around 185-190lbs and then diet off all the fat. that's the quickest way to do it naturally. bulk, then diet.

also if you are not hitting your legs hard enough, the rest of you is not going to grow. focus your training around the 3 main compound lifts: squat, deadlift, bench. these will put size on you. do not neglect your legs or the rest of you will not grow. always squat.

------------------
dancer.gif

Top Bottom