Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

!!!congratulations Night Fly!!!

what?? there was a contest???
Just kidding, great job to both of you, cant wait to see some of the pics and hear all the details

Congrats i'm guessin you did good at ur meet how bout some weight classes and numbers and where was it at, that could help with the Congrats. hehe

Ok...little sore today...lol.

Yeah..I won the 300's...won all 5 events. I barely missed the overall heavyweight winner...lots by a measely 2 points. Those super heavies are just hard to beat...:)

Night Fly won 4 out of 5 events...would have won all of them had she not made a stepping mistake on the farmers walk.

She was amazing...very amazing. I will say that she did not even have to do the last event (deadlift) and she would have still won. One lady got 3 reps, the next got 7. She had to get 8 reps with 250 to win that event...she did 14 reps in 60 seconds...no straps, no belt, no suit...nothing. Balls to the wall!!!!

Will post pics as soon as I can...

Thanks for all the congrats.

B True

b fold the truth said:
Balls to the wall!!!!

B True

Well Ovaries to the wall...anyway, but thats just details. BOTTOM LINE you BOTH kicked ass. And I am sure that Fly Girl has now found her sport.

CONGRATS TO YOU BOTH!

Wow...I keep finding these threads all over the place!!!

Spatts and Hannibal...you are both awesome for coming and cheering me on! Thank you both so much.

I definitely surprised myself at this contest, and I have definitely found my sport. I love this competition...against others...and against myself. It was really awesome to meet everyone and to hang out with everyone else. I was disappointed in my farmers walk because I tried to take off like a bat out of Hades...lol. Guess I won't do that next time. The weight wasn't bad...just went a bit too fast.

Maybe I'll post some of my pics on here...after B fold has had his glory!!! ;) hehe...

Fantastic job, D!

You ROCK lady... Not to mention you have the best trainer as well!

WE will see you at another event! Gabrielle and Lee

Top Bottom