Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

!!! hey S E D A L I A boys !!!

spatts

High End Bro
Platinum
I was just at Borders to buy the latest PLUSA mag, and as I bent over to pick it up, I felt two pair of eyes stand back up with me. I looked over as one of them asked, "You're a powerlifter?"

As it goes with any iron brother (or sister, as the case may be) we talked shop and shot the shit for almost an hour.

They are, of course, welcome to come train with our crew any time. They train Westside/MM, have heard about or met most of the "big names," and even saw, "A guy named Dave bench 700 pounds in Sedalia." Imagine their surprise when I told them that Dave sometimes benches right here in my house. We've got to get the whole crew together for a session with these guys.

I referred them here, so hopefully they will log in and introduce themselves. They are a solid group of juniors.

DG, KG, animalmass, genemachine, VDOP, ironlion, Ish, Mjaym, chawk, hannibal, project, etc....let's get a date picked for October. :D

Hopefully the whole crew will be training at my house. It's hard to get everyone tegether this time of year with some of them being away at college.

That is always cool to happen, it's like a little secret society lol. 'Oh you've heard of powerlifting uh? Westside-Metal Militia-Coan-Franks-etc?" Usually it's sorta of obvious, then sometimes your like 'Holy Crap' you know of powerlifting? (this happens mostly when women are involved)always a suprise.

spatts said:

DG, KG, animalmass, genemachine, VDOP, ironlion, Ish, Mjaym, chawk, hannibal, project, etc....let's get a date picked for October. :D

Spatts-

V and I were jsut talking about getting together with the gang in the near future. Keep us in mind wheh you get ready.

Oh, and return a phone call every now and then:mix:

Top Bottom