Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

!!! hey S E D A L I A boys !!!

i love it when i meet someone who is into powerlifting, its like meeting a brother or sister for the first time.

Hey Spatts

Im a 18 year old power lifter from sedalia Mo I lift in the 181 or 198 class my best lifts are 523 sq 363 bp and 512 dl my best lifts at 198 are a 410 bp the is no sq and dl because i broke my foot about 2 months ago and just benched. My next meet is in nov its beccas meet and will do the full meet. and thats about it on me

Reactions: Cut
I hang out near the PLUSA's in Borders too waiting for hot chicks to bend over....:)

352230.56683.jpg

BodybuildingUniverse said:
I hang out near the PLUSA's in Borders too waiting for hot chicks to bend over....:)

352230.56683.jpg

was at barnes and noble the other day....not a PLUSA to be found! i was pissed. nonerz was all over the store looking at books, i had one intention.....and it wasnt there.

I have spoken to the Barnes and Noble corporate office about this in the past. I live about 2 minutes from a B&N and 10-15 from a Borders, yet I drive to Borders because they have the mag. When I'm there, I usually end up getting a book, getting my son a book for school, and usually some coffee too. So I figure every month there is a good $30 minimum they're losing. That's $360 a year, and if I die when I'm 75, that's about $18,000 dollars they will lose over the course of my shopping time on earth. lol

I'm sure they were not motivated.

Top Bottom