Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

!!!!!!

never pulled a summo with bar in my life, have done some dumbells when lifting stuff of the ground.

yes I have a pair of minis, monster mins, purples and greens.

I dont know if this makes a difference, but it does to me....i notice your feet are not in line with the bar...also, it seems as if you are standing to far from the bar when you lift, it appears as if the bar is being pulled in to you and as you raise up, it swings forward.....i make sure i put my shins next to the bar to keep the straight...and i try to almost drag the bar up the shin as i raise....i have found if my feet are not parellel with the bar, my lift dont get all the way up...

E

eastarr69 said:
I dont know if this makes a difference, but it does to me....i notice your feet are not in line with the bar...also, it seems as if you are standing to far from the bar when you lift, it appears as if the bar is being pulled in to you and as you raise up, it swings forward.....i make sure i put my shins next to the bar to keep the straight...and i try to almost drag the bar up the shin as i raise....i have found if my feet are not parellel with the bar, my lift dont get all the way up...

E

I don't like to stand too close, because my knee is always in the way.

I wish I could drag it up my shins, but its not something I'm keen on :)

The closer the weight is to your body, the easier it is to pull. If you were closer, you might not hit your knees because you could pull up and back, rather than the weight swinging into your legs.

I still vote for sumo. I'm confident it's your pull. :D

...but stand close for sumo. Just from a physics perspective.

Top Bottom