Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

YOHIMBINE HCL and AGMATINE SULFATE interaction??? science bros get in here

lowtguy22

hey guys i have 2 questions regarding Agmatine Sulfate and Yohimbine

QUESTION 1:
yohimbine works by de-activating the the alpha a2 enzyme (stubborn fat) fat cells receptor.. which allows for easier oxidation of said stubborn fat stores.
Agmatine Sulfate (an amazing nootropic/pump) works by inhibiting the build of of lactid acid,, but it also activates the apha a2 fat receptor that holds on to stubborn fat.

i know that yohimbine has a acute response but also builds up in your system and has a substantial half life.
does agmatine sulfate build in your system as well???

could i take yohimbine pre fasted cardio,,and then agmatine sulfate later before bed, or would the agmatine sulfate build up in my system and inhibit the yohimbine from deactivating the apha-a2 fat receptor??

QUESTION 2: (an easy one)

I know that elevated insulin renders yohimbine ineffective, which is why it must be utilized in a fasted state.
is it known, or can it be figured out how much of an insulin spike would render yohimbine ineffective??

For instance i have a 200mg caffeine tab that i would like to take with my yohimbine, but its is suspended a sugar tab.
could small amount of sugar/carb from the tab casue an acute enough insulin response to disable the yohimbine, or is this a case specific thing as everyone has a differing level of insulin sensitivity??

Old post but I thought I would reply.

Q1 :
Does Not Go Well With

• L-Arginine and L-Citrulline (for some neurological effects; cardiovascular interactions not well elucidated)
  • Yohimbine and Rauwolscine (Agmatine activates the α2A receptor that these inhibit)
  • D-Aspartic Acid due to reducing signalling via the NMDA receptors
  • Alcohol coingestion (may increase ulceration from alcohol)
  • Creatine (on the assumption that creatine positively influences NMDA signalling, agmatine works in the opposite manner at the same site; they should not be antagonstic for muscle growth or nitric oxide boosting)
Q2

Insulin will activate at 10-15g of carbohydrates depending on the person, minus fiber. Now note that some proteins can activate insulin as well.

Top Bottom