Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

When Platinum Members ban a regular member, how long should his posts remain dark.

How long should a regular members posts remain dark?

• Less than 12 hours

Votes: 4 5.0%
  • 12 Hours

• 24 Hours

Votes: 14 17.5%
  • 2 Days

Votes: 24 30.0%
  • 4 Days

• 1 Week

Votes: 21 26.3%
  • 2 Weeks

Votes: 2 2.5%
  • More than 2 weeks

Votes: 7 8.8%

• Total voters

George Spellwin

The Architect
Staff member
Administrator
Elite Moderator
Platinum Members,

Thanks for helping make the new Platinum banning feature a huge success - and for using this feature only when appropriate. If you don't know about your new feature, please click here to read about how you can help moderate EliteFitness.com.

The consensus among the Platinum Members is that four of you should be required to make the posts of a regular member go dark - I agree, so we'll keep it at four. Now, I would appreciate your letting me know how long the posts of the "bombed" member should remain dark.

When a member's posts go dark, they are replaced with the following image:
owned.jpg

Please vote here.

Last edited:
I think it should start at a week, but if they keep getting banned then increase the time to 2 weeks and so on.

Mick

Raffaz said:
I think it should start at a week, but if they keep getting banned then increase the time to 2 weeks and so on.

Mick

Good suggestion - 24 hours seems a little short.

George one thing I have noticed is that there is a way for someone to continue posting even though they have been temporarly banned. It seems simple as changing the color of the font in their post. "Allon" was banned a little while ago and he continued to post in bright yellow with the "Owned" background.

Gymgurl said:
If it is a real reason to be bombed...24 hours to 48 hours.....gives them some time to grow up
I also think RAFFAZ has a point that if they continue to be a problem then the penalty should be extended.

Top Bottom