Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Trying to lose weight

kbrown

I'm 21 6ft tall and I weigh 230lbs. I would like to lose weight and put on some muscle. I've been working out now for about 2 weeks and also taking rip fuel. I have been doing some reading about Norabol and considered taking it but the side effects don't seem too pleasant. Can anyone give me some suggestions on what would be the best way to lose weight? Also is Phenyltropic pretty close to Rip Fuel?

Thank you

Bro, I've been training for 3 years now and I'm about to use a fat lose product in about a week for the first time, and I've never used prohormones. You don't need it if you've trained for 2 weeks. You should be focusing on your diet, not supplements.

Do a search here, do a Net search under the names Dan Duchaine and Lyle McDonald. Basically eat 10-12 cals for every pound of body weight, eat clean, and eat 1-1.5 grams of protein for every pound of bodyweight. The best diet (high protein, low fat, or high protein, equal fat and carbs or whatever) is the one you can stick with.

Lift heavy , work hard and do the search.

------------------
It's not funny, like on TV, and it's not smart, like it is in books.

Is the Ketogenic Diet by Lyle McDonald a good one to follow? It cost 26 dollars, has anyone tried it and if so had good results?

The Ketogenic Diet by Lyle McDonald is a fantastic book. I strongly recommend purchasing it. The book is very unbiased and explains the various metabolic pathways, etc, in layman's terms and has hundreds of references. Even if you haven't tried the diet (like myself), the book is invaluable.

------------------
My $.02

Top Bottom