Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pct Help With Anavar/Tbol Stacked...

plurmurphy

I need to know what you all suggest for PCT if im stacking anavar and tbol not sure on what dosage i want to take about 80mg of anavar and i have no idea on what to dosage to run for the tbols but i need a good opinion on what to do for pct like how long and what dosage of anti estragen and i need to know what kind i should do and i need oral estragen because im not down for needles haha ok let me know please thanks.. Oo ya and where could i get anti estragen??

Someone please help me with this thanks

plurmurphy said:
I need to know what you all suggest for PCT if im stacking anavar and tbol not sure on what dosage i want to take about 80mg of anavar and i have no idea on what to dosage to run for the tbols but i need a good opinion on what to do for pct like how long and what dosage of anti estragen and i need to know what kind i should do and i need oral estragen because im not down for needles haha ok let me know please thanks.. Oo ya and where could i get anti estragen??

Hey thanks for the help but Ive read that post and i didnt understand it.... and if im stacking tbol with anavar both britsh dragon products what do you think ill need? HCG? im fairly new to this im not sure even what that is to be honest with you. Also Anti estragen you dont need it for the anavar its the tbols that im concerned about but ive heard of people taking tbols and never a case of gyno soo... As for anti-estragen ive been told by tux and azul to take 40mg a day for the first week after my cycle and 20mg for the next 2 weeks following im just wondering if thats correct and im 19 soo my testostorne can reproduce fairly easily by its self soo i dont need anything to bring my testostorne level up let me know thanks and the bad karma is because i didnt read a sticky about posting about sources and then i read it and deleted the post but by that time people had flamed me already

Top Bottom