Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Order your Hcgenerate now!!! Today on pree order. Or hope to god it last till later.

needtogetaas

HCGenerate

IMO it will sell out or be damn near close to sold out before its back in stock. Take your chances , do what ever you wish. I am exstending this offer to the dudes who can not afford to not have the product and know how damn good it is.

Hcgenerate is on pre order With no set date for it to come in or ship out to the customer. We expect the product to come in within 10-14 business days but this is subject to change pending manufacturers production and shipping schedule. We have a limited supply and as always it is first come first serve. Customers do not have to order hcgenerate now they may choice to wait till it is back in stock. NTBM is not in the habbit of Pre selling our products, But we have given this pre sale offer as a curticy to our customer base. who is willing to pay the extra cost in order to ensure they get a bottle of the product. We have set the pre sale to a 3 bottle Maxamum order as well. Customers will be allowed to Pre order now at the pre order price if they wish to secure up to 3 units of Hcgenerate for them selves, and not have to worry about missing the chance to get the product they know and love.

As many of you know, the demand for Hcgenerate has grown beyond what any of us could have ever imagined. At this time we are working as fast as we can to keep up with the demand for Hcgenerate, well at the same time refusing to compromise it's integrity. As Demand grows beyond measure and Both customers and venders from around the world set their hearts on getting what has now become the most sought after product in the industry. Needtobuildmuscle would like to sincerely apologize to its family and supporters who have supported us since our conception 3 years ago this very Month.

We have been doing everything we can to make as much Hcgenerate as possible with what pure, unadulterated, perfectly extracted ingredients we are able to get our hands on. It is no secrete to any hcgenerate user that the product is one of a kind and has no equal!!

Its is for all of the above reasons and many more that we have made the choice to place Hcgenerate on pre order against or normal policies. Because we know that although some may grumble and complain, outsiders may call us names, and some will say we have no shame. Thousands would gladly pay triple and smile to get the same.

We have extended this offer to the Hcgenerate lovers whom we know will see this offer as the blessing that it is to them and will be more then grateful that we have allowed them this opportunity. IF YOU ARE NOT IN THIS GROUP OF CUSTOMERS. THEN THIS OFFER IS NOT FOR YOU. YOU CAN CHOICE TO IGNORE IT AND BUY WHAT EVER HCGENERATE IS LEFT OVER WHEN IT IS BACK IN STOCK (IF IT MAKES IT THAT FAR!!!!!!)

HCGENERATE PRE ORDER RULES AND CONDITIONS.

HCGENERATE IS ON RRE SALE FOR 99.99 STARTING RIGHT NOW. THERE IS NO 100% POSITIVE SHIP DATE FOR ANY ORDER MADE. CUSTOMERS WHO PRE ORDER HCGENERATE NOW ARE ONLY ALLOWED TO ORDER UP TO 3 UNITS OF THE PRODUCT PER CUSTOMER. NO OTHER PRODUCTS MAY BE ORDERD AT THE SAME TIME WITH A PRE ORDER FOR HCGENERATE. CUSTOMERS MUST PLACE A ORDER FOR HCGENERATE ONLY , ALL OTHER ORDERS WILL BE REFUNDED.

MAXIMUM ORDER OF 3 UNITS PER CUSTOMER. NO REFUNDS WILL BE ALLOWED FOR ANY PRE ORDER OF HCGENERATE. IF YOU PRE ORDER THE PRODUCT IT IS NOW YOURS AND YOU OWN IT FOR LIFE. NO REFUNDS FOR PRE ORDERED UNITS OF HCGENERATE WILL BE GIVEN FOR ANY REASONS WHAT SO EVER. TO INSURE PEOPLE DO NOT PRE ORDER NOW, ASK FOR REFUND LATER AND THEN ORDER AGAIN!!!

Re: Order your Hcgenerate now!!! Today on pree order. Or hope to god it last till lat

This is going to sale out before the presale is over. The demand for hcgen is ridiculous. For a good reason too. It does everything it claims to do.

Re: Order your Hcgenerate now!!! Today on pree order. Or hope to god it last till lat

This is going to sale out before the presale is over. The demand for hcgen is ridiculous. For a good reason too. It does everything it claims to do.

Its absolutely the best out there. There is nothing on the free market today that even comes remotely close to being as good as HCgenerate.

being an HCGenerate user,i can attest to say it does what it claims to do.Apparently others think so too, why else does it always stay out of stock?

This product will fly off the shelves as fast as it comes in.

ughhhh mannnnnnnn $100....... fekkkkkkkkk :( can you do any free shipping o/s if we order HCGenerate so it doesnt cost me $120???? if so I will stock up now

Sorry EDIT to Rage 22: im in Australia so its normally $20 on top of the Hunge

Last edited:

Thought there always was free shipping, and there's a discount code to... Needto139 seems to be the one floating around here for us elite guys...

Doh, I would pre-order but I can't afford $300 to have it for my next cycle. I guess I'll sit it out and hope it don't sell out and the price drops back to the normal.

Doh, I would pre-order but I can't afford $300 to have it for my next cycle. I guess I'll sit it out and hope it don't sell out and the price drops back to the normal.

x2, I'll just have to wait and see

being an HCGenerate user,i can attest to say it does what it claims to do.Apparently others think so too, why else does it always stay out of stock?

This product will fly off the shelves as fast as it comes in.

I have done everything I can to keep this product in stock. However I can not and will not use sub par ingredients to make the product. If I ordered the fadoga from any old 3rd world seller or got the other ingredients from Joe shmoe Manufacturing then I could have 20k units of the product made up on the fly for a couple of bucks a bottle. But I refuse to compromise the products integrity and I make very little of regular sales of Hcgenerate. Is nice to make a little more on these pree orders ( Will put all of this back into making more of the product)

But as much effort as I have put into getting more hcgenerate its never enough. Lets put it this way. The product has been on pre sale for a little over a hour. I have not sent out a mailer, I have not sent out a mass pm. I have done nothing but anounce its pre sale to my needtobuildmuscle.com site, here on elite, and to my rep team on hour ago. We have blasted through 300 units!!!!!! In the first damn hour of it going on pre sale.

Now you tell me how the hell I am supposed to keep up with that? I am going to call it now...

You all heard me say it. Thursday night 914pm exactly 1 hour into pre sale. Hcgenerate will not last the weekend. By 12 am Monday morning Hcgenerate will be completely sold out again!!!!
Have I ever been wrong??? Yes I have been wrong but the only times I have been wrong is when the product sold out "faster then a predicted". I am projecting we sell out by Monday morning. WHo wants to take bets on when we sell out?

better bite the bullet on price atleast for 1 bottle if nothing else. Better to have 1 bottle then nada!!! This WILL sell out in the pre-sale and i had to get it as well

Top Bottom