Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Newbee..What do I do?

ferny1usmc said:
I looked it up and it say it goes well with Levorex, what do u think. what was ur experience with T-rex.
I use it in between clenbuterol cycles. @ weeks on clen, then 2 weeks on T-Rex. I give it a 7 on a scale of 1-10. Best OTC fat-burning supp ive found since they banned ephedra. Definately pick some up. Dont forget to eat CLEAN and DO YOUR CARDIO!
Bionic

I looked it up and it say it goes well with Levorex, what do u think. what was ur experience with T-rex.
Trex is good shit bro... I know all about the running problems and I use an elliptical machine. Run a minimum of 30 minutes ED and clean up you diet and you will see the fat melt away. There are some really good "fast" fat loss diet plans on the diet forum and they work. Look at the stickies over there and try one. But it will only work as long as your commitment last.
After you get close to your goal and you have done a ton of research, then ask about the AAS for building size the correct way.

ferny1usmc said:
what do u mean nothing AAS can do? what is it for then. I need help. I can no longer run, it bad for my lower back. I like the lyptical machine its the only things that doesn;t cause any pain

Listen to what these bros are telling you! Clean up your diet and hit the cardio. If your lower back is bothering you, it's probably cause you're carrying around all that excess fat. Lose some of it & then start working your abs...you'd be amazed at how that will help your lower back.
AAS is not a magic pill.

Goldprospector said:
Trex is good shit bro... I know all about the running problems and I use an elliptical machine. Run a minimum of 30 minutes ED and clean up you diet and you will see the fat melt away. There are some really good "fast" fat loss diet plans on the diet forum and they work. Look at the stickies over there and try one. But it will only work as long as your commitment last.
After you get close to your goal and you have done a ton of research, then ask about the AAS for building size the correct way.

Which trex product do u recomed?

NO JUICE........take Fat burners, vitamins, protein and do a shitload of cardio.

Listen to em, winny and primo wont do much to burn all that excess fat. Clean up your diet a lot, I mean low fat, limit your carbs and eat stuff like brown rice, whole wheat pasta, whole grain oat's, and lean protein.

If running hurts your lower back definetely get on the elliptical machines and shoot for 30 minutes and find where your target heart rate should be. Then go up from there.

The supp's that will help you are going to be a form of thermogenic (Trex, NYC stacks, xenadrine etc.) a good multi vitamin and lot's of water. Drink as much water as you can.

If you could dedicate yourself to running everyday on the elleptical you could lose weight very quickly with a good diet. The pills are only going to help a little.

Also something that needs to be pointed out ferny which IMO is the number one reason you should NOT do AAS right now, is that doing gear when you are as out of shape and heavy as you are would be very dangerous to your health. That is why you want to concentrate now on losing all that extra weight and get yourself down to a good starting point before you even think of going on the gear. Good luck man, you can do it!

yep.. it is diet time ;) ... CKD does wonders... do the roids your friend told you to take .. even convert to estrogen... you might want to check that out??
CKD CKD CKD CKD CKD CKD CKD works for me

Mr_MAX said:
yep.. it is diet time ;) ... CKD does wonders... do the roids your friend told you to take .. even convert to estrogen... you might want to check that out??
CKD CKD CKD CKD CKD CKD CKD works for me
it seems that your are the only one with this advise. everyone else says not to get AAS. So i think im gonig to stick with the majority. I bought some thermo-RX lets see what happens.

Top Bottom