Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New To The Whole Thing

Bren_1991

Hi there everyone, i'm in real bad need of some help.
basicly i used to live in south africa and was very sporty playing rugby and a few over sports, about 5 years ago i moved to the united kingdom and have found it hard to get back in to going to the gym and sorting my self out, i have now gained a few pounds and have decided enough is enough and i'm looking for advice as to how to go about training again, i'm 20 years old and i'm about 5'8 tall and 120kg, i am getting a real belly on me and need to take control how do i go about getting back in the move of everything?
like what foods shall i eat and when what excercies shall i do to help me most the whole lot?..

help please

Tatyana's Diet Info

Go to the above stickied post for starters. Read through the Caloric intake information, look at her suggested shopping list and such.

Most of your weight loss is going to come from eating clean and being calorie deficient. However, you are also going to need to be doing some cardio - whatever suits you; running, rope, stairclimber, shit even the elliptical. Try to do this in the morning 4x a week.

Best of luck and welcome to EF.

Top Bottom