Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Increase creatine load while on cycle?

Bjaarki

Bros:

What are your views on the correct dosage of creatine while on a test/deca cycle? I've been using creatine for several years, and recently came across a post on the other board recommending an increase from the typical 5gm/day maintenance dose, to as much as 30g/day, while on a cycle.

Is this the consensual view? If so, why would it be necessary to increase creatine to that large a volume? Any risks or other downside to upping the dose to 30g/day?

Thanks for any replies. Also, please let me have any of your views on the tamoxifen/teslac thread I posted on this board a couple of days ago.

Be well and lift heavy.

Bjaarki

------------------
"'Til the weard of the world, stands, unforgotten,
high under Heaven, the hero's name." - Hrolf Krakki's Saga (Iceland)

BECOME SOMEONE'S HERO!

[This message has been edited by Bjaarki (edited October 15, 2000).]

I never use creatine during a cycle. I find my body responds the best to creatine after a cycle. Whenever I'm off I always use creatine, so after 8-10 weeks off of it, my body responds real well to it after a cycle. Try it out and see what happens.

------------------
Get Juiced and Stay Loyal

You can use creatine during a cycle, but honestly i find it really adds too much to my pumps, i know that sounds strange but creatine really has an incredible effect on my body. I never go below 20gms a day and have gone as high as 100gms a day. The latter is incredible, you should try it out, that is if you can stay off the toilet.

------------------
e2.jpg

E2:

WOW!!! 100g/d???

I use just 5g/d. I'm 187lbs, have just started a test/deca cycle. Should I bump up the creatine, or leave it alone?

BTW, I've never been sure that I've gotten anything from creatine, though I've used it for years. Just had my blood work done, and creatinine was not, repeat not, elevated. Smack in the middle of the reference range. That surprised me, since I'd read that the creatinine level rises with regular creatine use. Maybe at 5g/d my dose has been too low. But that's the recommended "maintenance dose" for a guy my size.

Your thoughts, E2?

Bjaarki

Your thoughts?

i DO NOT USE IT IN CYCLE, I SEE NO NEED, AND IF YOU ARE SAYING IT INCREASES PUMPS THAT IS THE LAST THING I NEED. Half the time they are too painful as is. E2 once again i will have to say you dare to tread where no one else will, 100grams a day and i would have to wear an adult diaper.

------------------
DECA-IT'S WHAT'S FOR DINNER

Top Bottom