Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How does this workout look?

enigma4dub said:
thats not why its not optimal. you can condition yourself to do anything. on monday i front squatted, dead lifted, btn push press and incline dumbells yesterday i power snatched and snatch pulled. today i will bent over row, bench, front squat, and dip.

what exercises is the trainee experienced with? what is his workload tolerance?
we dont even know his goals.

Used to be a twig, so his goals would be to build muscle and to add mass.

Your routine may be good for you, but would def. not be good for him. Sticking to basic exercise is good and all, but there should be a rest period long enough for his muscles to grow. Doing front squats and deadlifts among other exercises the same day has a very high probability that he might overtrain, especially since he has to get his diet in check and train just enough not to burn more calories than he is consuming to put on mass - his ultimate goal.

I also agree that you can condition your body to do anything - but gradually. It doesn't happen overnight. And if you're not consuming enough calories, getting enough sleep, or training right, you can't condition your body to do shit....

Well at 5'6'' I dont think I should be any more than 170 maybe 175 or I would look like a tree. I gained about 30 lbs of lean mass naturally and I feel like I hit a plateau. I know that I can reach my goal without it I just wanted an extra little kick plus I cant get the shredded look I want without it (though that will be my pre-summer cycle of anavar only)

the_alcatraz said:
I also agree that you can condition your body to do anything - but gradually. It doesn't happen overnight. And if you're not consuming enough calories, getting enough sleep, or training right, you can't condition your body to do shit....

agreed and my example wasnt for him. just a flaw in logic about conditioning.

elitefitness0192 said:
Well at 5'6'' I dont think I should be any more than 170 maybe 175 or I would look like a tree. I gained about 30 lbs of lean mass naturally and I feel like I hit a plateau. I know that I can reach my goal without it I just wanted an extra little kick plus I cant get the shredded look I want without it (though that will be my pre-summer cycle of anavar only)

forget about the cycle for now.

If this is the first time you've hit a plateau, it's no big deal. Change your training routine, your eating habits, etc....you'll get over the plateau faster than you think.

Try my routine and let me know what you think

the_alcatraz said:
Used to be a twig, so his goals would be to build muscle and to add mass.

Your routine may be good for you, but would def. not be good for him. Sticking to basic exercise is good and all, but there should be a rest period long enough for his muscles to grow. Doing front squats and deadlifts among other exercises the same day has a very high probability that he might overtrain, especially since he has to get his diet in check and train just enough not to burn more calories than he is consuming to put on mass - his ultimate goal.

he never said that was his ultimate goal. you did. and your right it should be. also my example was exactly that, mine. and my reason for referencing me was to to illustrate what proper conditioning can do. not to be confused with the tolerance of 5'6 160 lb novice.

enigma4dub said:
he never said that was his ultimate goal. you did. and your right it should be. also my example was exactly that, mine. and my reason for referencing me was to to illustrate what proper conditioning can do. not to be confused with the tolerance of 5'6 160 lb novice.

Just clarifying the point :)

well not so much for the cut in bf% as the "hard" and "dry" look. When I bulk anout 15-20 more lbs I dont mind losing a couple to get some abs in (it just seems impossible to have abs while putting on weight)

Top Bottom