Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help Please! Halo vs. Anavar vs. ???

dolemite_112

Hi people....

Looking for something to give strength increases without size. Competitions are once every 6-8 weeks.

Preferrably I'd like something not too toxic, and that I don't need to be on too long. My sport is very anaerobic (calls for explosion after explosion, tiring on the lungs and heart, don't want raised blood pressure)... a bit of aggression wouldn't hurt, but then again, i'm not needing life changing results.

Please help with suggestions. I've heard Halotestin and Anavar do this but I know of their toxicity. Any others?

C

Halo would be the best, but it is toxic as hell and I would only run it for 4 weeks.

Low dose oxandrolone would be good and is not toxic if kept 'reasonable', like say 40mg/day or somesuch

Winny would also help with strength and not put much weight on, however it is toxic, and shouldn't be taken for more than say 12 weeks. Less if the dosage is higher than 50mg/day. For example, most seem to like running it at 100mg/day. At that dosage, I would feel more comfortable running it for 4 weeks.

Fina is another gear you could use, although most report lean mass gains, but the strength is phenomenal and there shouldn't be any toxicity issues with it, unlike the others.

From what you are telling me, if you can handle the halo, that's the way to go.

TXlonghorn....

Thanks for your help man, I appreciate it...... I heard real Finaject is next to impossible to get cuz it;s not being manufactured anymore?? That true?

Is it possible to get strength gains on any of these using them for only 1-2 weeks at a time? I'd like to be off them as much as possible if theyre toxic.

Also, a bit of lean mass gain isn't bad if Finaject is that good.

Thanks Again

C

I really don't know enough about halo to answer on it. However, 2 weeks isn't nearly enough time on winny or ox. I wouldn't be overly concerned however with the toxicity of either the winny or the ox. Halo will put the wood to your liver though, lol.

I also don't know how much strength you lose when you go off halo, and that's something to consider as well. With the winny and ox, most tend to keep quite a bit of their strength gains.

Sadly, the fina you will have to convert yourself or find someone to do it for you. Or spend 5x that amount and get ttokkyo's version.

If you don't mind lean mass, then fina would be my choice since you could stay on it for a looooong time.

dolemite_112 said:
oh, hey sorry, is there any way to mask these if I'm tested the night of competition?

Yes, have your girlfriend pee for you. :eek:

If you are worried about testing, then you will need to look into things like test prop and suspension, along with methyltest.

Obviously don't ask Ed Coan for any advice, he seems to get busted regularly for gear.

pardon my ignorance man, but what do you mean by converting?? I'm sure I can get it done..

Also, what about masking for testing?

Thanks for your help, c

dolemite_112 said:
pardon my ignorance man, but what do you mean by converting?? I'm sure I can get it done..

Also, what about masking for testing?

Thanks for your help, c

Converting means buying the cattle implants along with a conversion kit and making the pellets into an injectible. Sounds wild, huh? Here is an old link, but it has the basics:
http://finaplix.elitefitness.com/make.html

And you will have to ask somebody else about the masking for testing, since I really don't have the knowledge in that area. Never needed to I guess.

Top Bottom