Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

express order arrived 6 weeks later examined by u.s customs

ripped103

i didnt have to sign for it.should i open it or leave it by door.it looks like they left everything inside which is weird.it was a shitload of arimidax.im really suprised i hope they dont come knockin.what do you guys think

LOL, its arimidex, i just re-read it.. i dont think you should worry, ... sorry for scaring you.
Mke

Arimidex is not illegal, i don't think they will try anything, It would be a waste of money

I wouldn't worry with that small of package. They wouldn't waste the man power and time on something so small. If you are nervous write "return to sender" and leave by front door for a couple of days. Only guy I know personaly that got a controlled delivery was for X. He recieved the package, dropped it off in house went outside with a gymbag full of juice and they surrounded him like he was Bin Laden himself

Arimidex is no big deal. They allow the importation of a 90-day supply legally. The fine print is that it has to be an FDA approved product but in practice Customs will often let things through that aren't scheduled. Arimidex is often a white powder item so it isn't surprising that they'd open such a package going to the NY area!

Sometimes if you live in an extremely low crime area they will bust your ass for a amp of test.:mad:

Hey Golfer,

I have received a package of gear in a teddy bear from Canada shipped into US before, and when it arrived, it had a Green Diamond shape customs sticker on the outside of package. It was stamped "OK Cleared US Customs" in red ink over the sticker. Is this liek your experience with green stickers? I was never busted,or contacted.

SirP

Top Bottom