Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Domestic supply pharmacom, six pex or odin?

WasdLe

I will admit I have never used any of these brands before between pharmacom, sixpex and odin
But they are now the primary oral steroids available at domestic Supply
I have used a lot of junk orals in the past and i know how scammy it is buying from online sources
I want to make sure that these are good orals before i spend my hard earned money. Which brand would you recommend?

I have always really liked pharmacom myself... odin is a very reputable brand but if you made me pick only 1 of the three, its easily Pharmacom for me

I have not yet used sixpex but I most recently used Odin testosterone and anavar and loved it. I have had nothing but great experiences with everything from @domestic-supply.com and they are well known for carrying the best quality products! You cannot go wrong with any of them!

I will admit I have never used any of these brands before between pharmacom, sixpex and odin
I have used a lot of junk orals in the past and i know how scammy it is buying from online sources
I want to make sure that these are good orals before i spend my hard earned money. Which brand would you recommend?
I personally use pharmacom labs from @domestic-supply.com , high quality and trusted

but overall if you use domestic-supply.com you can be sure all the brands are good

yes, bro - all brands have top quality
pharmacom is on the market for like 15 years and is one of the most popular brand
Odin Ultima as well

Top Bottom