Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Any real use of androgel for bodybuilding

godroidss

Is this product effective for mas gains or is it used mostly for TRT, I don't have the confidence to use needles and liver failure scares me too. My idea is to give topical test a shot and just thought this would make a good product to try.

A friend made some gains with androgel. He used like 6 pumps twice a day. But he couldn't hug his wife. Couldn't play with his kids. His clothes had to be washed completely separate. It isn't worth it bro. You literally can't do anything bro.
A needle is nothing. Hell you can even use insulin needles. It's really the only route that logical.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Androgel is only good if you either take a bath in the stuff everyday or you are using it as the cruise portion of blasting and cruising.

Topical testosterone creams are not near as effective as injectable versions of testosterone. They won't increase testosterone levels in the body to a high enough level to increase muscle in the way a normal steroid cycle would. They are pretty much only good for testosterone replacement therapy.

Topical testosterone creams also aromatize into estrogen much more then injectable testosterone. Injectable testosterone is a much better option all around.

I would just bite the bullet and do injections. It's not as complicated as you think. I explain how to do injections in this video here -> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UB7L6jjkCCo

If you do decide to use androgel, make sure to use an AI like liquidex AI from n2bm.com when using it because they aromatize into estrogen heavily which can cause side effects like gyno and water retention.

I would say this topical creams are pure garbage. Either man up and use injections, or dont go that route at all

Will this androgel make a difference if you have never used any PED? Yes, it will definitely make a difference. But if you are going to use testosterone for bodybuilding purposes, you would be much better off with injectable forms of testosterone - it is much cheaper, more effective, and considerably more convenient in practical terms.

If you ABSOLUTELY CANNOT inject yourself, you could try an oral tablet like dianabol. My first cycle was nothing but 15mg of dianabol per day and I made incredible gains.

Yes, absolutely Yes,Yes,Yes to the 100th Yes!! Yes, I agree, shots are always better. But it's a bit ignorant to say that gels are useless. Well if that were true then the pharmaceutical industry wouldn't invest billions developing transdermal medications, or stimulants like nicotine. Nicotine patches work so well they give you these vivid and crazy dreams. Then there are meds like the notorious fentanyl patch which can be fatal if misused even on a transdermal level. Bottom line, and what I'm trying to say is that our skin sucks up everything! It's actually our largest organ. I do bodybuilding, and at first I was skeptical about Androgel. But it was all I could get for a period of time and I noticed it's anabolic effects quite rapidly. So yes.. It definitely does work for bodybuilding. However.. It is true that while on it, you have to keep to yourself. You should never touch a child or a woman while on it or else you may notice her go from Eve, to Steve! :)

Yes, absolutely Yes,Yes,Yes to the 100th Yes!! Yes, I agree, shots are always better. But it's a bit ignorant to say that gels are useless. Well if that were true then the pharmaceutical industry wouldn't invest billions developing transdermal medications, or stimulants like nicotine. Nicotine patches work so well they give you these vivid and crazy dreams. Then there are meds like the notorious fentanyl patch which can be fatal if misused even on a transdermal level. Bottom line, and what I'm trying to say is that our skin sucks up everything! It's actually our largest organ. I do bodybuilding, and at first I was skeptical about Androgel. But it was all I could get for a period of time and I noticed it's anabolic effects quite rapidly. So yes.. It definitely does work for bodybuilding. However.. It is true that while on it, you have to keep to yourself. You should never touch a child or a woman while on it or else you may notice her go from Eve, to Steve! :)
its always great to share your own personal experiences, thats what the forums are all about but i assure you, that while you may have had that experience yourself, in general, most people find it extremely inferior to using injections for bodybuilding.. if it was so great or ideal for bodybuilding, FAR FAR FAR more people would use it to avoid injections and considering many of us have decades of experience, myself coaching thousands upon thousands of people over this time, can all agree it is not even remotely close to ideal for bodybuilding or trt treatments in general... the efficacy in how it works as opposed to a traditional injection is not even remotely close and attempting to get it to work in terms of bodybuilding is laughable to say the least

Top Bottom