Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

water

1. W

best water cleanser supplement

what is the best supplement to cleanse my body of excess water to flush it out? I am holding a lot of water in my face and around my body and I seem to drink more than I pee out. Reading online seems like supplements would help here.
  2. K

Traveling with sarms

has anyone tried traveling with sarms for real like if you go on a plane and they open up your bag and they see sarms in there what is the worst case scenario I mean I was traveling last year and the guy confiscated my toothpaste for goodness sake and he said you couldn't take it on a...
  3. O

Dehydrating steroids to avoid

I am a strong man who stands at 6 ft 3 in and 285 lb. I am interested in doing a steroid cycle but my body fat is around 20%. I work a job outside in the Heat and I have to drink a lot of water or I get cramps. So I can't run a steroid cycle that will dehydrate me more. Which steroids do I have...
  4. E

Water and protein powder only

what if I only consume water and protein powder for one week what would happen to me. I'm going to start doing this today and see what happens. I'm halfway through the day and already up to 200 grams of protein. My theory is this is much more manageable and faster way to get protein so wouldn't...
  5. S

Drinking only water on cycle?

Hi I am a female and I am running my first steroid cycle. I am using anavar oxandrolone at 10 mg a day. My question is about what I can drink while I'm on cycle. I do like to have an occasional beer in the evenings being from the Northeast. should I just stick with water while on cycle or with...
  6. A

When to take vitamins

what is the best time to take vitamins for maximum effect? Example should I take it when I eat food, when I drink water. does my workout affect it where I should take a pre-workout during workout, or after workout? Also which vitamins are you guys using right now and do you think it helps you...
  7. S

how much water we need?

What is the most modern information on water requirements per day and can I supplement my water with things like carbonated water and flavored water like ginger ale or Hi-C powder. Right now I am doing over 1 gallon of water which I get from my tap, is this okay or do I need to filter that out...
  8. J

Bloodtest : fake tren?

Hello guys, I've just received my bloodtest this morning and I was worrying about something. I began my tren A/test P cycle 2 weeks ago at 100mg tren ED/40mg test ED. I'm on T3 since 2 months at 75mcg/ED. I was surprised reading my bloodtest today because of a few things that are illogical to...
  9. E

Can I stay on Nandrolone before a photoshooting?

[WRONG SECTION, PLEASE MOVE TO NORMAL STEROIDS] Hello, sorry for that title. My question is very simple. Do you get rid of the Deca/NPP water if you deplete and carb up the normal way? I mean does the body distinguish between the "normal water retention" and the "steroid related water...
  10. H

drinking water is over-rated

:stilleto:Weather I drink a gallon of water or a gallon of coffee I still feel the same. Hyper hydration is not needed for fitness. Drinking a gallon a day is nonsense in my most humble opinion. :stilleto:
Top Bottom