Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

insulin

1. D

Metabolic super protein

Check out vanilla cream flavored metabolic super protein You can get a bag of it for just $49 and they have free shipping it's got 100 calories, 4 G of carbs, and 19 g of protein per serving it's supposed to be really good because it contains a lot of collagen peptides and you can get a...
  2. L

Chocolate vanilla mix protein

I'm looking for a protein powder that is a mix of chocolate and vanilla a friend of mine is in his fifties and he has helped me a lot with a lot of Investments and stuff like that and I wanted to get him something for his birthday that will help him with his protein intake because it's kind...
  3. JimAbs43

Evolutionary.org 516 - Peptides - Insulin Doses,Cycles,Benefits,Side Effects

Evolutionary.org 516 - Peptides - Insulin Doses,Cycles,Benefits,Side Effects https://www.evolutionary.org/evolutionary-org-516-peptides-insulin-dosescyclesbenefitsside-effects/ https://soundcloud.com/user-594306228/evolutionaryorg-516-peptides-insulin-dosescyclesbenefitsside-effects...
  4. B

Do we really need carbs/insulin to workout?

has anyone been catching the big debate online between George Farah and Milos Sarcev on carbs and insulin? Milos is saying you must take carbs to spike insulin during your workout or you are wasting your time and Farah says that is a horrible idea. what are your opinions on this debate?
  5. F

How to stack sarms and insulin

I was wondering what your advice was when it comes to stacking insulin and sarms together I want to get big but i also want to trim up I know insulin is the most anabolic thing out there and then sarms help with fat loss right? So i was thinking of doing 10iu a day of insulin and 50mg...
  6. Q

Coffee's effects on your insulin

I came across an article that said that coffee actually increases your insulin resistance knowing this what can I do to counteract that from happening. Is there a supplement I should take with the coffee or is it something I don't need to worry about
  7. J

Best place to pin insulin

I read that it's okay to use skinny needles to pin insulin so I went and got 31G needles I plan on running the insulin on my next cycle the steroids I am using a thicker needle 23 gauge my question with the insulin is where do I inject this and what happens if I hit a vein will it burst a lot...
  8. D

Using MK 677 an insulin levels

how come I see people recommending to run mk-677 for over 6 months when the study show that you can get some major insulin resistance issues on it at that length of time? Also for those of you who have done at what kind of changes have you noticed with your blood sugar and insulin levels
  9. J

Diabetics and sarms

I'm a type 1 diabetic and have been since I was a kid. This means I have to inject insulin after certain meals to bring back down my blood sugar. My question is are sarms safe for someone like me? I don't want to take anything that will mess with my glucose readings and screw up my blood sugar more
  10. I

Adding insulin to a steroid cycle

I was looking at some Pro bodybuilder protocols and they always seem to include insulin, I've never used insulin before but I have ran steroids before am I missing out not using insulin if I want to One Day become a pro bodybuilder? Or is that just because they are so genetically freakish that...
  11. S

Show Cycle (second cycle)

Hi guys, Stats: Age: 22 years old weight: 90 kg height: 5'8 ft (1,79 m) Body Fat: 15% First cycle: 18 weeks 1-4: Dbol 30 mg/day 1-10: Test c 500mg/w 10-18: Test c 250 mg eod (825 mg/w) 10-16: Tren Ace 100 mg eod (350 mg/w) No adex (e2 was good), no caber, everything was good, a lot of...
  12. B

insulin and gh

Hi all, I've been blasting and cruising the past 1,5 years. Now i'm completely since december 22nd. My best stats are 93kg at 10% and i'm 172cm I want to lay off the gear for a couple more moths because my test, lh and fsh are really slowly recovering, i want to give it some time. Now the...
  13. L

Hgh and insulin

Hello all Just had a couple questions about my eating and timing. Would appreciate some critiquing if needed and any extra tips would be greatly appreciated. Ok so far I'm running: HGh 4iu the second I wake up along with 8iu of humulin r ( today I decided to take the slin 10 minutes after the...
  14. A

Fat burning with high insulin

Hi! I am new to this forum, but I hope someone might have some suggestions. I have hyperinsulimia, meaning high insulin. It is not connected to diet, and I do not have insulin resistance. I have seen several nutritionists and none have been able to give me a diet that lowers my serum insulin...
  15. B

biguanides in bodybuilding

hey guys so i have been pondering with the idea of adding a biguanide such as metformin to one of my future sarm cycles. i am not wanting to jump into slin but from what i have read compounds like metformin can be used effectively to give mild insulin like results. what are people's thoughts on...
  16. H

Insulin cutting/recomp cycle critique

Hey all, going to start a cutting cycle and incorporate Humilin R for the first time. I usually use it in my mass gaining phase but am excited to see how it'll help my cut. Was hoping to get some more opinions on my protocol. Cycle: 500mg Test Prop Clen 120mcg t3 75mcg Humilin R Post workout...
  17. X

Insulin question, regarding carbs, timing and cycle. - Stats and information in post.

Hi guys. So now that I’m 25. I decided that i want to give Insulin a go, more specific novorapid. Anyway I have a few question releated. I’m new at this side as a member, but I’ve been ready on the side for a decent amount of time. (I will post my cycle history and stats in the buttom – Don’t...
  18. S

Critique my first Slin protocol

Alright guys, I've been in the bodybuilding game now for over 6 years, and the fitness scene (endurance) for around 10. Been using steroids for several years, and have used basically every one known to man. Current stats: Age: 27 Weight: 200 Height: 6'1" (73 inches) BF: 8% Right now I'm...
  19. M

Please chime in on my peptide cycle

Experienced peptide users please chime in. hello, I am a 23 year old male, 6'1" and 170 pounds, I was considering doing a steroid cycle but decided against it because of sides and not wanting to deal with HGP shutdown and PCT. I am now considering doing a serious peptide and insulin cycle...
  20. J

Gear on probation?? options?

Hey guys! I'm new to this forum and I'd like to thank you all in advance for any advice you can give me. I recently got busted for gear because the ex thought she should turn everything in after I moved out due to a fight we had, even though she was on too, but that's a story for another day...
Top Bottom