Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

stimulants

1. R

Preworkout powder or caps?

what is the best thing to use pre-workout if I want to get sustainable energy during my lifts without losing muscle strength? I try different stimulants that were powders and they seem to really be strong for about 10 or 15 minutes then I crash hard.
  2. S

burning fat supplements

what is the best fat burning supplement that doesn’t have any caffeine or stimulants in it? I have a wedding in 6 weeks and I want to trim up from now till then. I’m currently 240 pounds and goal is 215 pounds. Please don’t suggest anything illegal, has to be over the counter only as I’m...
  3. M

Thoughts on high end energy drinks?

What are your thoughts on these expensive high in energy drinks that are being promoted they seem to have a lot of stimulants and them and also a lot of amino acids I see people buying two or three of them and then going to the gym and working out do they help or hinder your workouts...
  4. H

Mixing stimulants and sarms okay?

I had a quick question about mixing sarms with other supplements and how safe it was to do that. Since sarms are stimulants themselves would it be dangerous to add statements on top of it or with my results get even better. I'm 320 lb in fat and I'm looking to lose about 50 lb. is it safe to...
  5. H

Using stimulants with steroids

I noticed something weird when I use steroids and stimulants at the same time. I noticed I get more tired when I stopped at two together. But when I'm just doing stimulants and not on steroids I can't fall asleep at night and get insomnia. Very strange just wondering if any other females out...
  6. E

Mixing stimulants and sarms okay

I like to drink a lot of coffee everyday, about six cups. I started drinking one cup a day a few years ago and gradually increased it and now I need to drink coffee all day to keep my energy up. Would using sarms have any detrimental effects on my body as a coffee addict or is it okay? Was...
  7. O

too many stimulants?

I wanted your opinion on if I'm taking too many stimulants everyday . First thing in the morning I made a Cup of coffee and I take it with me to work then around 10 AM I go to Starbucks and usually get another cappuccino drink . before work out my pre workout has stimulants in it to get me...
  8. L

timing of stimulants pre workout

I have noticed 2 things happening during my workouts when using stimulants and wanted to see if you guys had similar issues trouble sleeping at night if I workout late less endurance when training my question is WHY, like why do my workouts suffer from pre workouts if all these big guys are...
  9. B

HELP! Anavar & take Concerta (ADD) + Phentermine

I need help! I am a 39 yr old female, 5'7" 170 lbs. I have been working out with a respectable trainer and on a strict meal plan (which yes I follow and do not cheat). 2 weeks ago I found I was allergic to soy & chicken, which I was ingesting soy in just about everything multiple times a day...
  10. M

Can you shed light on my stimulant experience with Forged Burner?

WOW I just got my Forged burner and am wondering if anyone else has had a similar reaction or might know why I did... (FYI I am female 27 yrs old and weigh 120 lbs) I took one pill mid afternoon and within 20 minutes I was feeling all jittery. I was cold and yet sweating. It jacked my...
Top Bottom