Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

sarms cycle

1. A

RAD140 10mg 8w or RAD140 10mg + 5mg LGD (and PCT options afterwards)

Hi! This is my second cycle (before I went 8 weeks on Ostarine 20mg a while ago to recomp). I have been on rad140 10mg a day for 2 weeks now and planning to make a 8w cycle. What are your suggestions regarding pct and dosage? I have to admit I lack knowledge about pcts, some say Nolvadex is...
  2. H

Cardarine with what?

Everyone says to use cardarine GW as a base in a sarms cycle, but from there how do you know what to stack it with? My goals are fat loss and muscle gains. I think that is what most guys want so nothing surprising. How do you pick there are like 8 different sarms out there to choose from?
  3. Y

best sarms cycle for runners

I am looking to get better at running. Right now I run in my running group and am with the 9 minute mile group which is embarassing cause it is all chubby dudes and housewives, I want to atleast get into the 8 or 7 minute group with the fast people. Which sarms will help me with endurance?
  4. P

more than ready for sarms cycle

my stats are 36 1.8M 80kg less than 9% body fat I have used steroids for 3 years now want to try sarms to recomp more. My question is when can I start using sarms since I finished my cycle and pct 4 weeks ago? And what kind of sarms cycle do you recommend for someone who has used steroids like...
  5. 2

Finishing up my sarms cycle

Thanks everyone for all the free information on here. I am finishing up my cardarine GW and Ostarine MK2866 cycle and very happy after 8 weeks. I went through 1 bottle of the Ostarine and 2 bottles of the cardarine, dosages were 20mgs for GW and 25mgs for Ostarine. I added 5 pounds of lean...
  6. P

next sarms cycle and advice

Here is my lineup for my next sarms cycle. Want some feedback before I order. RAD140 testolone 10mg Cardarine GW- 10mg MK677 nutrobal 25mg these are per day dosages. I’m currently 23 years old. 5’5” and 158 pounds with 7% body fat lean. Goals are to recomp and especially gain some dry lean...
  7. E

sarms cycle first

I’m brand new to sarms and need some advice. I am 22 years old and I know I am super young but I am highly motivated to do this cause I want to improve. My full stats are 84kg at over 6 foot and I don’t know my body fat but I would guess around 15%. I have been looking to using ostarine MK2866...
  8. Y

2017 FIRST SARMS CYCLE Need opinion and help

Stats: asian,26yo, 5'7, 145lbs , bf% around 14-17%(just guessed since I lost my caliper), 5yrs of working out experience Hi I currently want to go back to the gym since I've been really busy and really lazy mostly because of work. I've lost most of my gains and acquired stubborn fat. I want to...
Top Bottom