Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

info

1. T

Info about Saizen ?

I have a lead on some of the below brand however don't know much about Saizen or its family and if its somewhat legit. Saizen HGH, Serono Pharmaceuticals, Turkey - i buy it from eu based website - pharmagear.cc any information would be great. Thank you
  2. J

Winstrol and Letro together for gyno

Hi everyone I have some mid gyno ( puffy nips with a very small lump) , I was wandering if I can run letro with winstrol because letro will take care of gyno while winstrol will help me get lean for summer body. I have run both letro and winstrol but have never run it together, I need some...
  3. Fitnesslife

Bio tech, are they all done?

I'm just ending a test 400 cycle on Pct right now,but as you know I'm already thinking about what's next? I had a bunch of Bio techs stuff liked it a lot but everything I hear is that they are done for? Any info is appreciated and or if it's still kicking around where to get it cuz VIp anabolics...
  4. Bruvstar

Anapolan? Let's hear it.

A lot of psyche about these 'Anapolan tabs' which people seem to be running at 100mg ED. Of course these guys no nothing about what they are doing, and firing about 10 different orals down their throat. (Local Gym Roid Heads, the bad kind.) I've heard there like a Adrol spin off... Would love...
  5. F

1st cycle advice, options and opinions please!

So I'm going to do my first cycle and I wanted to collect some more advice and opinions from you guys that are willing to throw it my way. Ive dont extensive research but what does anyone think is the best product to use? Orals or injects? How much and how often? I'm 5'10', 182 lbs, ~8% bf, lean...
  6. Bignog

1st cycle assistance

6'3 242 34 yr old and been lifting for 14 yrs - Hard core the last year Diet and Cardio are on point I am starting a cycle in about a month and I wanted to get some input. It has been about 10 yrs since I ran a cycle. I have used Sus, Deca and EQ in the past. In my younger years my friends...
Top Bottom