Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

hgc

1. T

Information cycle 2021

Bonjour, alors j'ai l'intention de faire un cœur en 2021? J'ai beaucoup documenté mais je préfère poser des questions pour avoir plusieurs avis dans ma cure il y aura: susatanon 500 mg semaine s1-s10 npp 100mg pour les articulations s1-10 25 à 50 mg de provirons s1-s10 masteron...
  2. S

Test E and Tren E cycle advice

Hey everyone, 1st time posting on here. I've checked around the site for answers for stuff before but never posted. This will be my 2nd cycle. First one was about 5 years ago and was only Test Cyp. Anyways here's my stats: 33 years old, 6'1", 205 lbs, About 15-20% bf Here's what my cycle is...
  3. W

need help with TRT... HGC?

I have low T, went to the doc and they gave me some bullshit cream that didn't work. I took the liberty of taking .5CC a week of Test300 and have felt great for the past three months. I take 20mg of liquid Nolva daily or every other day to keep the gyno away as well. I'm 30 years old, 150...
  4. W

TRT or HRT

I have low T, went to the doc and they gave me some bullshit cream that didn't work. I took the liberty of taking .5CC a week of Test300 and have felt great for the past three months. I take 20mg of liquid Nolva daily or every other day to keep the gyno away as well. I'm 30 years old, 150...
Top Bottom