Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

test prop

1. H

test prop + which orals?

I’m looking to stack testosterone propionate with a couple different oral options. My plan is to kick-start the cycle with an oral and then finish the cycle with a different oral and then rotate them on my next cycle to see which one worked better at which time. My stats are 29 years old and I’m...
  2. B

Anavar/Test Prop/HGH cycle questions

Hello everyone, Im 32, male, and working out 6 days a week. I'm about to start my first cycle. I want to run an 8 week cycle on anavar and test prop, followed by GH. Weeks 1-8 -Test Prop 100mg EOD -Anavar 60mg ED Weeks 5-12 -GH 2iu ED Any thoughts or comments would be much appreciated. Also...
  3. C

Help with switching testosterones during TRT

I am currently using 50mg of Test Prop eod for testosterone replacement therapy. I am about to run out of the prop and want to switch to enanthate, mainly so I don't have to pin so often. How would I go about switching to enanthate during my trt? I am wanting to know what the timing would be...
  4. N

AI and PCT advise for Test Prop + VAR + Poviron Cycle

Hello, my name is Nikos and I’m from Greece I am running my 3rd cycle. Stats: age 34 Height: 1,70 m Weight 78 kg Fat%: 18-19 % I know you will say my bodyfat is quite high but I’ve done it again (and I have already started it). My diet is in place. This time I want to run something simple and...
  5. N

Should i stack tren a or dbol on my short cycle?

Title says it all. Im looking to run a couple 2-3 week short cycles followed by a couple weeks of pct and a couple weeks off before starting the next one. This is simply because ive had a hard time getting my HPTA back online for my last couple cycles, my last one resulted in me losing the...
  6. M

Test Prop & Tren Hex Cycle

Hey Crew, Wanted some input on my cycle..... I have run test 2x before with good results... but never have run Tren. So would love some input from some veteran gear users on my cycle. I am 6'0" 171 lbs 12% bf 35 yrs old I have been at a plateau for about 13 months. So wanted to use gear to...
  7. M

Tren Hex & Test Prop

Hey Crew, Wanted some input on my cycle..... I have run test 2x before with good results... but never have run Tren. So would love some input from some veteran gear users on my cycle. I am 6'0" 171 lbs 12% bf 35 yrs old I have been at a plateau for about 13 months. So wanted to use gear to...
  8. E

Test Prop + Stanozolol + Clenbuterol

Hello mates, I have a contest coming up and I'm planning to start a Test Prop + Stanozolol + Clenbuterol cycle when I'm 12 weeks out. This would be my #2 cycle. I already have 4 bottles of Test Prop (100mg per 1ml, 1 bottle is 10ml) and I have 2 bottles of Stanozolol (100tabs of 10mg) and...
  9. N

EoD Quads?

I'm in week 5 of 150mg test prop EoD. The past 5 weeks I've been alternating quads and everything went smooth. However, I started to develop some scar tissue and I'm finding it harder to pin quads. For some reason, as soon as I stick the needle in either quad, I almost instantly get light headed...
  10. R

Upcoming Cycle Advice Needed - Currently on HRT - Wanting to run Test Prop & Tren Ace ....

I am currently 30 years old and recently started HRT (my base #'s were only around 210). I'd like to run the following cycle soon.... Weeks 1-12: Test Prop - 100mg/eod Weeks 1-12: Tren Ace - 50mg/eod Weeks 1-12: Arimidex - 0.25-.5mg/eod Week: 14: HCG - 500 iu's ed Week: 15: HCG - 500iu's/ed...
  11. A

Test prop and clen

Right here goes... This is my first ever post on a forum so hope I'm doing this right, I'm on my 2nd cycle now and wanting to do a cut cycle I will be doing 150mg of test prop eod and want to run clen for 2 weeks at a time, tapering up to correct tolerance, What I want to know is will Thai work...
  12. K

1st cycle done.. need a little pct help please

I am finishing my 1st lst cycle here are my stats Age 26 Weight 13 stone exactly 6 ft 12% bf The cycle I have just completed was an 8 week course of test prop at 450-500mg per week. Taking 150mg eod. Was taking nolvaq at 25mg eod aswel.. For pct I have clomid 50mg (clomifene citrate) & HCG...
  13. G

Bunk test prop?

I recently purchased 3 vials of test prop 125mg/ml and a ton of anavar from a reputable source off of eroids(4th down on the list). I'm running the prop at 125mg eod and the anavar at 100mg ed for a light cutting cycle. I am currently in my 3rd week and I haven't seen any results, not even side...
  14. T

Test p, durabolin/ NPP proviron 6 weeks cycle info

Hi all. I'm 25, 5'11, 93kg/ 186lbs, currently around 19% bf. I have been slowly cutting that bf down from 26% and intend on reaching 15% before starting this cycle. I have done a long ester cycle before but followed poor information. Reacted very well to the test e made significant gains but...
  15. A

Would there be much of a difference on physical appearance?

Hi gents Is there much of a difference between test enanthate and test prop when using only testosterone as a drug to enhance muscle retention/lean muscle during a cutting phase of 12-16 weeks? In other words, to keep muscle (maybe add a pound or two of lean muscle) during a cutting phase? I...
  16. C

Monstrosity PH stack + Test Prop

I'm 26 yrs old. 5'11'' 196 lbs. Starting a cycle of this PH stack called Monstrosity which consists of: 25mg - (4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-1,4-diene-3-17b-diol) (Halodrol) 20mg - (17b-hydroxy-2a,17b-dimethyl-5a-androstan-3-one-azine) (DMZ) 25mg - (Methyl-1,4-androstenediol) (M1,4ADD) 6mg -...
  17. A

Test Prop, Masteron Anavar cycle (8,5 weeks)

Hi guys. I am planning the following 8,5 weeks cutting cycle (60 days). 1-8 100mg Test Prop eod 1-8,5 100mg Masteron Prop eod 3-8,5 60mg Anavar ed I know its strange running an 8,5 week cycle, but this is in fact based on a 60 day due to gear available. Example: 10ml masteron X 3 = 30ml...
  18. P

3 week first ever prop cycle finished due to unrelated problems

Hello I have finished my first ever test prop cycle(85mg EOD) at 3 week mark due to unrelated issues. It's been 1 week since. I have some nolva on my hands but figuring cycle was so short and dosage was fairly low I am not using it unless i will see some problems.My question is am i right about...
  19. J

Help with Test Prop an Dianabol cycle

Ok here are my stats solid years lifting 23 years old 6ft2 83kg 12% bf looking to do my first cycle of test prop and dianabol 1-8 test prop 100mg eod 1-3 dianabol 30 mg ed Then novla 72 hours after last jab for 2 weeks I have done abit of research in pct but...
  20. H

swelling and tightness. Pip, infection/abcess, or nothing..?

Hey guys, first post... So I'm running my first cycle. 525 test prop/week 50mg tbol/day for 50 days 12.5mg aromasin eod PCT nolva/clomid/hcg anyways I started at 100mg (1cc) injections and just recently started pinning 150mg two injections ago. My glute is really tight and it feels like...
Top Bottom