Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

meats

1. K

Best organic Meats

what are your favorite organic Meats to buy from the supermarket. They just open up one of these places near me and everything seems to be a little more expensive. But man it tastes so much better than the cheap Meats. What are some of the best options that you've eaten lately just getting some...
  2. L

Processed foods and meats

I’m been reading up on here and learning about nutrition and seems like most everyone is saying that processed foods are not a good option. What is the reasoning why processed foods and meats are so bad for us? Can you explain the logic/science behind that. And does this still count
  3. K

green veggies better for you?

Someone said that green veggies were the most healthy veggies cause of the color or something. What is the truth behind that? I’m not a veggie eater at all, don’t believe in eating veggies just meats. But I think it would be smart for me to do it
  4. T

how do you weigh meats?

I buy my meat whole from the supermarket and they sell it by the pound obviously. So if its $10 per pound for a sirloin and I get 2 pounds it comes out to $20. my question is if I weigh my food are you supposed to weigh it raw or cooked? Doesn’t it lose a lot of weight during the cooking process?
Top Bottom