Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

seized

1. K

Quick napsgear issue

I ordered from napsgear 2 months ago and still Haven't received my order yet they did give me a tracking number it got emailed to me and I went on the website and found it under my account. the tracking says something really weird. It says it's in New York but it says inbound from Shipping...
  2. J

Need help asap!!! Seized package

Hi I order some gear, 3 different packages , one got delivered successfully, one got seized and I got a letter, and the other one I am still waiting on, but I am concerned about it getting seized again because on the letter it says for future reference if it happens again there will be penalties...
  3. S

3 Bottles Of Test Seized At Canadian Customs

I got a letter in the mail stating that I had a couple bottles of testosterone seized at the border. Are they just taking the items? The letter seemed like if I wanted to dispute the seizure I could do so. What happens if I do nothing? Should I reply? Am I in trouble of facing charges? I am an...
Top Bottom